We did not stay here because they were fully booked over the Holiday season but luckily we decided to eat here and the food was phenomenal. My favorite meal was dinner, for $10.00 we received an appetizer, salad, amazing fish entree, and dessert. Dinner here was my favorite of our entire trip and I really enjoyed the friendly service. The women working the restaurant had huge smiles and constantly asked how we were doing. Even when the restaurant was closing the lady told us we can stay as long as we liked and they would wait to shut down. Very happy we got to experience Little Corn Beach and Bungalow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Both Little Corn Beach and Bungalow (LCBB) and Little Corn Island were recently listed in the New York Times #1 Best Selling Travel book, "1000 Places to See Before You Die." Recently, the Travel and Leisure website listed LCBB as 1 of 27 "Best Affordable Island Hotels" in the world. Come and join us on this beautiful remote tropical island. Experience an extraordinarily scenic and unique Caribbean world while stepping back in time. We offer relative comfort while respecting the island's delicate eco system. No cars, motorcycles, golf carts or airport disguise the fact that it is relatively easy to find this paradise. Come and see Little Corn Island before it becomes just another Caribbean island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Little Corn Beach and Bungalow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Corn Beach And Bungalow Hotel Little Corn Island
- Little Corn Beach And Bungalow Little Corn Island, Nicaragua - Corn Islands