Paraiso Beach Hotel
Casa Canada(Big Corn Island)
$91
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Morgan(Big Corn Island)
$36
  • Beachfront
Las Palmeras Beachfront Hotel(Little Corn Island)
$38
  • Beachfront
Sunshine Hotel(Little Corn Island)
$59
  • Breakfast included
Little Corn Beach and Bungalow(Little Corn Island)
$149
  • Restaurant
Sea Star Spa(Big Corn Island)
La Princesa de la Isla(Big Corn Island)
TripAdvisor
Arenas Beach Hotel(Big Corn Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Bellavista(Big Corn Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
Hotel Los Delfines(Little Corn Island)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsthe ownerlittle corncorn islandrented bicyclesdaily yogayoga decktaxi driverexploring the islandhot waterbuccaneer restaurantdinner menufun placecontinental breakfast ishotel groundsthe air conditioninggreat resortdefinitely recommend this place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Me and my boyfriend had no reservations for a hotel at the big corn island, but when we arrived the taxi-driver took us here. It was more then we expected. The rooms were nice, the people were very friendly and helpfull and de location was fantastic! The only downside is that the food wasnt that nice, but you can easily go out for dinner because everything is nearby!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2013

For 6 weeks I was in Nicaragua. For the second time I was in Hotel Paraiso. And again it was the best place ever. The staff is very friendly and the Dutch owners are lovely people and very helpfull in anyway they can. The room is very lovely and clean. I felt right at home. The food in the restaurant is just the best food on the Island. I know now allready that I will come back next year

Room Tip: The cabana's have the best view to the ocean
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My family of 4 stayed here for 1 night before returning to the mainland. The bungalow was clean, quiet and cozy. The ACworked well. The Dutch owner was friendly and helpful. The food was reasonable and good. The staff were helpful but not overly enthusiastic. I would stay here again if I had to stay on Big Corn.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I went there with some friends and we had to wait almost 20 min. to be attended for a waitress with an attitude like we were bothering. When we already ordered, we had to wait 45min additionally for our meal.

They treated us rudely like we were begging or something like that. The manager didn't seem interested we were leaving with a big a bad taste of location.

Another thing is you have to share the restaurant with dogs sitting next to you.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I spent 4 nights at the Paraiso in December and had a great experience. The restaurant serves great food and the continental breakfast with freshly squeezed watermelon juice and coconut bread is delicious. The morning staff were great having my coffee on the table before I had to ask. The rooms are basic but kept very clean. The hotel is walking distance to the town and their cab driver will take you on a wonderful tour of the island or anywhere you want to go. The owners are very friendly, full of knowledge about the island and what to do and see. Would definitely recommend a visit to Big Corn Island and a stay at the Paraiso Beach Hotel!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo