The place was so bad we did not end up staying here. We arrived and the hotel was so depressing, the service so lackluster, and the room so dank, cramped, and disappointing, that we ended up leaving straight away despite a 4 night reservation. The cleanliness of the room left much to be desired, the people in the bar there were like from a scary N-A meeting, there was mildew all over the walls, and the native staff was unfriendly. The room was like a cave, you could reach up and touch the ceiling. No hot water, dead bugs in all the corners of the room. It looks cute from the outside but the inside was cramped and awful. The location is not great, the hotel is down a long muddy road making it a hike to go out and get a cab. Also they have a monkey on a very short rope who seems unhealthy and completely miserable -- leading to a depressing ambiance overall. The price was way too high for what you got -- we moved over to Casa Canada and paid 10 dollars more a night for a huge improvement. Avoid this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paraiso offers great service in a fantastic setting right on the beach. Your private cabana is well equipped and close to restaurant and bar. Paraiso is located right on the beach and close to the village and shops. We welcome you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Paraiso Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso Club Hotel Big Corn Island
- Paraiso Hotel Big Corn Island
- Paraiso Resort Big Corn Island
- Paraiso Beach Hotel Corn Islands, Nicaragua - Big Corn Island