The owners are very nice - but that's about it. the rate was 70 USD/night PLUS taxes - which is completely overpriced for this friendly but very simple and rustical hotel. the beach is not the nicest on the island (I would recommend Martha's B&B instead, which is cheaper and located by a nicer beach, or Casa Canada - higher standard but the same price, though not directly at the beach). also food at the hotel was overpriced compared to prices in other (and even nicer) places on the island. overall, the entire corn island-trip was a bit disappointing experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paraiso offers great service in a fantastic setting right on the beach. Your private cabana is well equipped and close to restaurant and bar. Paraiso is located right on the beach and close to the village and shops. We welcome you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Paraiso Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso Club Hotel Big Corn Island
- Paraiso Hotel Big Corn Island
- Paraiso Resort Big Corn Island
- Paraiso Beach Hotel Corn Islands, Nicaragua - Big Corn Island