We were travelling around Nicaragua in June. We also visited Corn Islands and we stayed in Paraiso Hotel. We had such an amazing holiday there. We loved the Island! Drinking fresh coconut everyday while swinging in the hammock!! What a life! The staff in Paraiso were really helpful and kind!
Mike (one of the owners) took us out for snorkelling. He is a great guide. We saw many fishes, lobsters, nurse sharks etc. We also went on the snorkeing adventure to Little Corn Island. Oh, what a day!!! Snorkelling in 3 spots. We saw turtles and also on the way back to Big Corn, there were dolphins swimming around the boat! We were lucky!
We also tried the full body swedish relaxing massage in the hotel. This was our best massage ever. Thank you Ildi!! We will never forget this few days in Paradise:) We will be back guys!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paraiso offers great service in a fantastic setting right on the beach. Your private cabana is well equipped and close to restaurant and bar. Paraiso is located right on the beach and close to the village and shops. We welcome you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Paraiso Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso Club Hotel Big Corn Island
- Paraiso Hotel Big Corn Island
- Paraiso Resort Big Corn Island
- Paraiso Beach Hotel Corn Islands, Nicaragua - Big Corn Island