“The perfect palce to relax and feel like a king”
Review of Sea Star Spa

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Big Corn Island
Sea Star Spa
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Big Corn Island
santo domingo
“The perfect palce to relax and feel like a king”
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

This was an amazing experience for us. Even though the hotel is still under construction Darcy and her staff went out of their way to make us feel at home. A beautiful room, with a private beach with our every need attended to. I spent hours snorkeling around our own private reef. This was just what my body and mind needed.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lorenzo H
Lorenzo,
It was a pleasure to meet both of you and I am so pleased we met with your expectations. It helps me feel like we are succeeding in my goals each time you call to book another stay. I missed you when you returned a couple of months ago; but, the guys said everything was good for you. I will see you soon, as I am going to be here when you return again.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We spent a fantastic week at Sea Star Spa in March. The property was beautiful, staff was so accommodating and the island was so quiet and peaceful. My children age 7 and 13 cried when it was time to leave. Darcy and her amazing staff made our stay so memorable..... We will be b

• Stayed March 2012
2 Thank Iflybp8
Cathleen,
We are all so blessed to have had you and your family as our guests! We had so much fun and laughter with all of you! You have the most amazing kids and there isn't a week that goes by since, that one of us isn't mentioning memories of one of you. We are so looking forward to when the whole family can return again!
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The Sea Star Spa had us on arrival. The staff and location just can't be beat. We spent a full week here and enjoyed every day. The beach and view is amazing. We felt like we had our own private villa. How would you like to wake up every morning to a smile, hot cup of coffee and a fresh cut coconut? All this followed by fresh fruit and hot breakfast. The king size beds were comfortable. AC and hot water a added luxury. What I simply can not brag enough on is the service. The staff here is PERFECTION. We felt like they were family when we left. The view is incredible. Yes, you need bug spray. It rained a lot while we were there in September. We spent 2 weeks visiting Little and Big Corn Island. Sea Star Spa was our favorite. We took a gamble on a new establishment that had few reviews. We hit the jackpot. Look no further. You have found your spot.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank rogerandvirginia
Roger and Virginia,
Wow! My eyes are filling again! I am thrilled with your experience at Sea Star Spa. When I return to Canada for part of the year, I often worry about how things are "really" going in my absence. To hear you say my staff is PERFECTION warms my heart. They aren't just my staff, they are my friends, too. We are all growing and learning this process together and when someone else thinks they are as wonderful as I do, it helps me believe that I will make it in this industry. Thank you.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We have just been lucky enough to be amongst the first guests to stay at this amazing beachside residence. I call it a residence because to call it a cabana just does not do it justice in my opinion, and it is so much more than a hotel.
Beautifully situated at one end of the longest beach on the island, with stunning views out across the ocean not just from our private balcony but even from our lovely four poster bed!

The staff and service were superb. Great hospitality, room cleaned to a very high standard everyday, and we enjoyed some excellent food too. We found it very difficult to leave this home away from home in paradise

So glad we decided to make the long journey across eastern Nicaragua to get to the Corn Islands, and to find this place to stay was the icing on the cake. We loved Big Corn. It was a perfect break from mainland Nicaragua, with the laid back Caribbean attitude we love, along with all the white sand and surf you would expect to find in this part of the World. We felt very safe on the island, especially in comparison to the mainland. I thought the security guard was unnecessary here really but it made my fiancee feel safe so it was good he was there.

All in all a highlight in our travels around the World, and one we will remember fondly always.

Room Tip: There are only four rooms, all of which are identical inside. If you are a sun worshipper then stay...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Pollo-Loco69
Matt,
Thank you for the amazing review, I actually teared up reading it! What you said is exactly what I am trying to achieve here. We don't just rent rooms - We offer hospitality. Devorn and Kessy still talk about your visit and even though I wasn't here to meet you, I feel like I know you. You HAVE to come back to visit again, I would love to meet you both in person. Enjoy all your travels!
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We have just spent a week at the Sea Star Spa in Big Corn Island on Long Bay and had a fantastic time! The hotel is right on the beach with lovely spacious rooms and a huge balcony with uninterrupted views of the sea. The room has a big comfortable bed and cable TV, A/C etc.

We were very well looked after by the staff at the Sea Star Spa and loved it so much we decided to stay for an extra 2 days!

Big Corn itself is a beautiful caribbean island and I would highly recommend visiting before it gets discovered! Also a visit to Little Corn is a must!

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank StephandPete
Steph and Pete,
I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay at Sea Star Spa! Thank you for the lovely comments on here and for the encouraging emails. Sorry I wasn't here to meet you this time and I hope you will return some day to see our progress and when I am here to meet you. The guys had good things to say about you!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Big Corn Island
#4 of 7 in Little Corn Island
Hotel Morgan
Hotel Morgan
#7 of 7 in Big Corn Island

Been to Sea Star Spa? Share your experiences!