“Fair”

Casa Canada Restaurant
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Food was decent, soup was the best. Breakfast was probably the best thing to eat there. I had the French toast and it was good. It would have been nice to have fresh squeezed juice instead of bottle juices especially since we are in an island. The garlic seafood (lobster and shrimp) was ok but not something to write home about.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stopped by the restaurant at Casa Canada for a drink and dinner. Talking to the bartender, Dennis and the waitress Bielka I felt comfortable and welcome.
The food was served as if I were in a fine dining establishment versus an island restaurant. First came the soup, then the salad, and they kept my main course hot until I was ready to eat it. Surprisingly the main course was hot and not dry.
While eating the chef came out to see how I liked the meal and I told him it was very good. He then got into a discussion with the other employees and his passion for cooking came out. He spoke of how he enjoyed preparing good food, serving it at the right temperature and at the right time.
I will return to the restaurant at Casa Canada.
Mike
www.TravelThruMyEyes.com ; Let's GO

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Highly recommend Don's seafood special and their pizza's as the two best items on the menu. Also had chicken sandwich for lunch which was good as well.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

This property has a wonder view for sunrise and the only place on the island with a pool. Very nice place to relax and listen to the ocean.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Coffee is ok but everything else is just really poor. Get a taxi and eat elsewhere. The food is really bland and greasy. It's a nice place to stay and that's why we were shocked that they don't have nice food. The girls working there are not friendly at all. When we asked asked whether they have ice cream the waitress said that the shop is opposite the church, pointing the exit.