“Beautiful view, worth it for that alone!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Casa Canada Restaurant

Casa Canada Restaurant
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
DFW , TX
“Beautiful view, worth it for that alone!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

Cerwin was an awesome host and server never letting a drink get empty! The food was good, not as good as the little mom and pop places you can find around the island but delicious none the less, though priced like a hotel more expensive though still not unreasonable. The biggest reason to eat here in my opinion was the deck sitting over the ocean, watching the waves crash on the beach below, it was beautiful!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“between good and very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

We were guests at this hotel and found the food to be better than average by the island's standards. I would not want to eat here every night as the menu is limited, but that is common for the island, and not necessarily a bad thing. If you want to be sure that you will get decent food, if not exceptional, I would eat here. I did not find the prices to be a lot higher than other restaurants frequented by tourists.

Visited January 2013
Toronto
“Lovely pool”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

Lovely infinity pool overlooking the ocean, beautiful setting, in December no beach and no ocean swimming. Nice restaurant location.

Big Corn Island, Nicaragua
“good service/ great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

Good service and the food was great. We ate at least 4 meals there the first week on the island. Then we moved in and ate meals there every day.

Zurich, Switzerland
“Rip off”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

As soon we arrived on Corn Island we went to this restaurant because we were bored from nicaraguan food after one month. We expected from a hotel that charges 120$ a night good food from all over the word. My girlfriend orderd pasta with shrimps. I wasn't sure about their cooking skills and orderd therefore a typical nica dish: churrasco. It was a good choice. My meal was good, the pasta of my girlfriend was totally overvooked. My Italian friend would throw that directly into the sea. Shrimps were cold. As I wrote, my meal was good but you can get the same (or even better) quality in another restaurant for half of the price on the island. Our waitress was rude, but that seems to be normal here.

• 2 of 5 bubbles