“Lovely pool”

Casa Canada Restaurant
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Lovely infinity pool overlooking the ocean, beautiful setting, in December no beach and no ocean swimming. Nice restaurant location.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Good service and the food was great. We ate at least 4 meals there the first week on the island. Then we moved in and ate meals there every day.

Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

As soon we arrived on Corn Island we went to this restaurant because we were bored from nicaraguan food after one month. We expected from a hotel that charges 120$ a night good food from all over the word. My girlfriend orderd pasta with shrimps. I wasn't sure about their cooking skills and orderd therefore a typical nica dish: churrasco. It was a good choice. My meal was good, the pasta of my girlfriend was totally overvooked. My Italian friend would throw that directly into the sea. Shrimps were cold. As I wrote, my meal was good but you can get the same (or even better) quality in another restaurant for half of the price on the island. Our waitress was rude, but that seems to be normal here.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

If you want it your way, just ask. Clean, happy service, good food & drink. a view to blow you away and they even turn down the music. Always enjoy our time there.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

This place is lux and you pay dearly for it. However, the food coming out of that kitchen does not reflect the standards of the rest of the hotel. Canada is owned by some Canadian "partners" who do not live on Big Corn. This is reflected in this crummy food. B'fast [included] is OK, but we were disappointed with every food related choice we made here. GREAT Hotel and staff, nice people....but I would reccommend doing 1-2 things REALLY well and focus on staple items. I mean, the hamburger was a dry w/ a huge bun and no lettuce. for $7? c'mon.... you cant get that right for $7!? Sure, Americans are picky, but this is a simple item to get right. Try harder.