“Best seafood on Island”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

We had RunDown , that was thw best sea food that i ever try on Corn Island. Also, people is very nice.

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We had an amazing lunch, and dona Daneth is a warm and very welcoming host. Plus, we had the best lobsters on the island! Super recommend. A must when you come to corn island.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Amazing place! The best place to eat Rondón! So divine!! And the lobster, oh my God, the best lobster i've ever had! The place is cozy, its the lady's house and you sit in her front porche looking at the Beach, you feel like you are eating at grandmas.

Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Great food, homie feel. Well it is their home. No menu, some people like that some don't. Not a lot of choice but what that had was great. Nice little spot of beach in front "across the road" to enjoy as well.

1  Thank timobrian
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We just LOVE comedor Maris, and the woman who runs it, Danet. We were a little caught off guard when we first walked into the restaurant, which is on her patio in front of her house, and she told us or options for dinner instead of giving us a menu. That particular day was lobster, fish and chicken- but now that we've been here about a million times, let me give you some advice- you can't go wrong with anything. My ordering now consists of "make whatever you want!" And I have yet to be disappointed. One day she made me a lobster tail, garlic butter shrimp, vegetables and sizes, all for about ten us dollars. Probably my best meal I've had in my for months here on the island. Across the street from the restaurant is a sweet little beach with SHADE! It's just amazing, great service, great food, great atmosphere. A DO NOT miss while on the island. Tell her Jen, Danny and baby Leila say hello :)