“Good restaurant with great view”
Review of Seva's

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Had a good lobster lunch here, dishes are generous, we liked better the lobster in garlic sauce (also tried the Caribbean style). Hs a nice view over the eastern beach.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Amazing place to come as the sun goes down for a drink or some seafood. Pastas are delicious and HUGE!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

My sister says the lobster was among the best she ever ate, I chose the grilled fish that was so fresh that it melted in my mouth. The meals were extremely reasonable, the waitress was adorable, the view of turquoise Caribbean waters from the porch enchanting.
You don't expect this type of treat in the little unassuming building! I shouldn't review it here since I want to keep this as my secret ;)
The lobster was around 10 bucks, the ice cold beer about 1$.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

One of the best places for dinner on the island for local food. Very authentic and tasty I would recommend going to Seva's for dinner to add some variety and flavour.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I have been to Seva's Restaurant a few times during the last years and was never dissapointed. Friendly service, food is delicious and reasonable priced. Great view out on the ocean. Absolutely worth a stop, even if it is only for a beer.