“The hostals are fabulous”
Review of Xetulul

and up
Xetutul Theme Park from Guatemala City
Guatemala
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The hostals are fabulous”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

What a great experience. I went down with my girlfriend to stay for the weekend and the rooms were very clean, nice amenities and with a lot of space, also very nice furniture and comfortable beds. Plus the water park and the theme park are amazing, but you should go first at 9am to the water park and then to the theme park because the water park fills up very quickly.

Visited July 2012
4 Thank Giodude

Bad Homburg
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Must see wonder world in Guatemala”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Xetulul is a theme park. It´s ideal for families with kids. The rolercoaster is fantastic and snack are delicious. It´s clean and makes you feel as being in a different world.

Visited December 2011
2 Thank Cerote1001
Bosotn. MA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Amazing park!”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

What an amazing park! People are super friendly, rides to notch and food is fantastic. I suffered a small injury (my fault) and the emergency clinic was efficient, professional and free! I will come back and I believe it should be more popular for foreigners than it is.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank tita58
Santa Ana, El Salvador
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Best amusement park in Central America”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Spent a day with some friends in Xetulul and I can tell it sure was a great one! First you need to pay an entrance fee which is 100 quetzales but if a Guatemala ID holder pays the fee for the whole group I believe it only cost 10 quetzales instead. Then you are required to purchase an admission, which can either be a 'bracelet' for unlimited rides for 50 quetzales or you might purchase a 'park passport' which allows you twelve rides only but you can share those twelve rides with someone else, though we believed the bracelet would do us better and it surely did. Make sure to attend the magic show at te French theatre everyday at 1 or 2PM, there's also a Spanish flamenco show at the Spanish area. The rides were all awesome but probably the best one was the Avalancha, the biggest rollercoaster in the region. One thing: if you plan to have lunch, make sure to have someone reserve a table at any of the fast food restaurants as tables are scarse.

Visited April 2012
7 Thank mmr9014
Moscow, Russia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great amusement park”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Spent a Saturday with my family at "Parque de Diversiones Xetulul". Both my kids were under 1.2 meters tall, so we were very limited to the rides they could go on. Despite the ride limitations they still had a wonderful time. One great thing is the park was pretty much empty, so my kids went on every ride 5-10 times. I personally was a fan of the German beer garden and roller coaster. I would recommend spending one day relaxing at Xetulul, and then a second day exerting lots of energy at Xocomil (waterpark). We bought a two day pass that allowed us to enter both parks and cost quite a bit less then two seperate tickets.

Visited February 2012