From getting out of the Taxi being greeted by Wichien to checking out this was a great vacation. My wife and I stayed at this Resort from April 1 to April 26 this year. I read some earlier reviews that stated there was no help regarding booking tours. I can tell you they have already fixed that issue. Pensupang and Paweechaya are there to help. All you have to do is ask and those two set you up with no hassle at all. Every place there is outstanding. The service at the Coffee shop with Anny, Jittra and Sudjai is great. Adi was outstanding but we are still unsure of what he does there. It seems Adi is everywhere from waiter to room service to helping you surprise your wife with a candle lit dinner on your terrace. I have to mention Udon regarding the candle lit dinner because he ensured the wine was sent to the room. He can be found at the Beach side restaurant and made dinning there a pleasure. The pool bar is outstanding and the best place to get a mixed drink made. Anon, Orange, Sombat, and Dechdanai are locked on and give great service. I am sorry to hear Johny (Sarunyoo) left the resort he was a great bar tender. Sombat makes the best Dirty Martini this side of the pond. I can say my wife and I will be back and we will stay at this Resort again. I see Ravindra answers pretty much all posts so give our best to everyone. They do an outstanding job.
I should note that this is a little far from Pattaya were all the action is at. My wife and I wanted to be away from it so that was great for us. They do have a shuttle bus that goes there every couple of hours. So shopping is easy to do but if you want night life this is not the hotel for you. This is a Resort for families and couples who want a romantic and relaxing vacation. We did stay a couple of days at the Hilton in Pattaya for the Water Festival and as nice as the Hilton was my wife and I both loved the Ravindra much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ravindra Beach Resort & Spa is a 5-Star luxurious beach-front resort located on Na Jomtien Beach just 15 minute's drive from Pattaya City. A palm oasis and an ideal location to unwind and relax in picturesque and tranquil surroundings, Ravindra Resort has one hundred meters of uninterrupted beachfront access to a clean, sandy beach. Ravindra features contemporary Thai style low-rise accommodation with private balconies offering either a poolside, garden or sea view, and private pool villas surrounded by tropical gardens. World class facilities include a stunning beach-front infinity pool, 2 interconnected lagoon pools, a Fitness Centre, Spa, Kid's Club, Internet room, restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ravindra Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravindra Beach Hotel Jomtien Beach
- Ravindra Beach Resort And Spa