“very nice resort”

Ravindra Beach Resort & Spa
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Sattahip
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Large resort 3 good sized pools, well laid out with plenty of sun beds. Very helpfull friendly staff, nothing was too much trouble. Clean spacious rooms.Extremely good Breakfast buffet, plenty of choices.
Only criticism, 3 restaurants on site all serve very similar menue.
Short walk along the beach to other hotels which also serve good food.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large with good size balconies with sun loungers. Beds are more comfy than in st...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
yossaphon, Manager at Ravindra Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2011

Dear Sheila M,

Warmest greetings from Ravindra Beach Resort & Spa Pattaya!

Thank you for enjoying a well needed break with your family here at Ravindra. We appreciate that you have shared your experience here online. Your recommendations are a kind acknowledgement of our efforts and we look forward to welcoming you back to create memorable experiences for you again one day soon.
Have a real nice day ahead.

Very Sincerely,

Reviewed November 4, 2011

I have to say that having travelled around the world, this hotel is in my top 5.

My wife and I only booked on the day we went there and from entering the Reception area, the scene was set.

The staff, room, service, pool, room service, laundry, restaurants, food and grounds were all excellent.

It has an extremely relaxing atmosphere and I would not hesitate to use it again if we went to Pattaya.

TOP TIP: Don't book directly with the hotel. We booked through a website and got it for half the price. Also watch out for special offers like 5 nights for the price of 4.

Room Tip: Superior rooms are great.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Peter H

Dear blue-peter58,

Greetings from Ravindra Beach Resort & Spa Pattaya!

Thank you for sharing your holiday experiences with us. We are glad to hear that you and your wife enjoyed stay in Ravindra and would like to thank you for the warm compliments and comments of our guest rooms, serviced staff and hotel facilities. We will Endeavour to continue to provide excellent customer service in creating a memorable stay and guest experience at the Ravindra Beach Resort & Spa Pattaya.

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you & your wife back to Ravindra Beach Resort & Spa soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed October 4, 2011

"Highly recommended resort in Pattaya"

Beautiful ambiance, private beach, Spacious rooms equipped with best quality's amenities,lavish selection of food and of course great staff to make your time WOW....
They have activity desk as well where your kids can have loads of fun while you are roaming around. As the resort is next to beach so it was easy to access any time for swim and walk.

....Nancy....

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Nanzii
yossaphon, Manager at Ravindra Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2011

Dear Nanzii,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for taking the time to post comments of your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to note that you found our hotel Beautiful ambiance, private beach and that you found our restaurants to be lavish selection and great staff. We have been working hard with training our Team so your compliments are particular appreciated and will be shared with all of the Team members.

If you have further suggestions I will be pleased to hear your comments.

We truly hope to welcome you back in the not so distant future so that you may continue to discover of the beauty of Najomtien Pattaya. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any assistance with your future reservation.

Until the opportunity permits,

Reviewed October 1, 2011

We booked our room via ravinda website at the promotion rate, i guessed. My baby like their welcome drink very much, the boy escorted my family to room and explained facilities and services and show what they have in the room. We have many questions but he willing to answer everything. The bany love tbe pool near th beach, we had dinner at the Reva restaurant, very good view, the menu not too expensive and valued to pay. The room very clean, they have good night cookie for us too, delicious. Breakfast was good but we have to pay more for my young child 200 baht he is just 4 years small child. We check out next day with late check out 01 PM. Because we stay during weekday not much people, we suggest you to come during weekday.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank annyrossary
yossaphon, Manager at Ravindra Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2011

Dear annyrossary

Thank you for sharing refreshing perspectives of your experience. I am very pleased to know that you had an enjoyable holiday experience at Ravindra Beach Resort & Spa.

It is inspiring to hear that our associates have also highlighted your stay and our breakfast buffet selections have elevated your breakfast experience. We are looking forward to your return.

Reviewed September 13, 2011

We have just returned from an excellent holiday at Ravindra Beach Pattaya.The standard of care and welcome from everyone working within the Ravindra Pattaya is exceptional.Nothing was too much trouble.the hotel and grounds and swimming pools are beautifully maintained.the staff isattentive but not intrusive.the hotel groundes lead straight onto beautiful private beach and you can walk for 2-3 kms along the sea shore.i can't recommend this hotel highly enough and i am really looking forward to our next trip back.the staff were delightful,especially those who looked after us in the splash pool.The Management would greet guests in the early evening,asking how the day has been.i felt rather boring in replying, Just another perfect day again.but it was.
Thank you all staff,what a fantastic smile.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BessOman
yossaphon, Manager at Ravindra Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2011

Dear BessOman,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your latest review, I was delighted to read that you had a great holiday with us. Thank you for your kind comments about our friendly staff and also our fantastic facilities and grounds.
I hope to welcome you back to the Ravindra again soon.

Resident Manager.

Reviewed September 10, 2011

I've visit here for an internal conference.
First of impression was the service, staffs are friendly and helpful.
Secondly, the function rooms are nice and well decorate.
Thridly, the hotel pools are very beautiful.
In room hotel, standard hotel with wood decorated style.

However, I just realized 3 hours later that I've lost my iphone in the function room.
I've checked with the front service, banquet, lost & found but nobody found it. The phone is full of battery and it was turn off, unreachable. I've made up my mind that it was my careless, but I'm sure that I lost it in the function room.

In addition, I think this hotel is ignore in customer security. I've got a room in first floor, when I returned into the room at night. i've found that the balcony door was unlock. I can't lock it, need to call for maintenance staff to fix it. I was wondering, how can maid left the balcony unlock.

maybe, it was just my bad (luck) experience.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
yossaphon, Manager at Ravindra Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2011

Dear Lenox_Square,

We have acknowledged your lost and we have taken serious action against this matter by having a thoroughly investigation from the local police station, management meeting, staff check from all of their belonging in all of locker, as well as by a security camera.

We are regretting to inform that despite of this tough search and investigation, we could not find your belonging. We have sent information to you of the action that we have taken.

We are sadly to hear your lost and will keep trying to find your belonging, We hope you'll consider staying with us again. We will certainly appreciate the opportunity to regain your confidence in our services.

Yossaphon ( Charlie) Tangbholbhisuthi

Reviewed September 4, 2011

Check In - Check was really fast. Within 5 minutes of arrival we were in the room with no waiting. We requested for a room change which was addressed. However the second request we could feel the irritation of the reception. GIve me an indication of what to come.
Room - Good; well appointed but smaller than expectation. Bathroom was really funny. A big window opening into the bed toom; making the bed hardly a metre away. How can I forget the cobwebs I noted on the upper most shelf. The TV was bulky old picture tube style with poor reception.
Location - Very Bad. Unless you have a dedicated car you will feel very handicapped. Its located very far from the main city with not many transport options. The shuttle service charges you 60 Bath. Taxi demands 150 to 200 baths. A drawback which puts you off as more often you are negotiating to how to travel to the city. Its not Pattaya city but kms outside of it.
Beach - Bad; very muddy. Deserted.
Swimming pools are good.
Breakfast - very limited menu as compared to our stays in other 5 star hotels.
Service Culture - You are charged 45 baths for a local phone call. From reception I could negotiate price to 10 bath once but they refused to help me other time when I needed to call desprately. Similarly; a spoon was taken away from our room by house keep but reception kept asking it to us as if we have stolen it. It needed a firm message to make them quiet.
Guest Guidance: 90% of hotel staff can not communicate in English. We enquired about the guided tours but found little help from the staff. No complementary internet service even in the lobby.
Would I go back- I felt wasting my money this time so NO.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
yossaphon, Manager at Ravindra Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2011

Dear SGindian,

Thank you for your time in giving us some comments. We have been taken action against this matter seriously and will be conducting further training in order to improve our services, using your viewing as a point for consideration. I am regret to hear that you were dissatisfied during your stay with us and if there should be any things I can make you feel more comfortable, please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you should feel that you were not getting a decent service for future trip.

Yours Sincerely,

Resident Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sattahip
Dor-Shada Resort by The Sea
U Pattaya
#1 of 24 in Sattahip
Movenpick Siam Hotel Na Jomtien Pattaya
Ocean Marina Yacht Club Hotel

Been to Ravindra Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!