This hotel is in a beautiful location and has wonderful pools, beach, drinks, shopping and food. It is located in Pattaya, not in Sattahip. It is a short walk from the hotel to a main street where you can get a taxi or baht bus. Be sure and determine your fare before accepting the ride. At this time the exchange rate was $1US = 32 Thai Baht. Yes, you can live and buy cheaply in Thailand.
The hotel was filled with non-english speaking Russian and Chinese vacationers. I am an American married to a Chinese and can speak Mandarin so it was ok. If you are hampered by only speaking English then this might not be the correct choice. Also the hotel is about 30 years old, has some maintenance issues and is cooled by swamp coolers that always leave you feeling damp. All in all I enjoyed our family stay at this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ambassador City Jomtien, is located on the private beachfront of Jomtien Beach. The Hotel entrance on Sukhumvit Road, straight directly towards the blue Ocean, and we named the property mains road "OCEAN BOULEVARD" to mark our pride and elegant. The Ambassador City Jomtien comprised of not single one, but five Hotel building and other convention halls, meeting and conference rooms at any size of purpose and including of the separated parking building, which capacity of 4000 car. The Ambassador City Jomtien beach areas comprised of Olympic Pool, Soccer field, Beach Volleyball field, Lighthouse, Sport Bars, Italian restaurant named "PASTA PASTA" the "Awards Winning Best 2013" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ambassador City Jomtien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador City Jomtien Pattaya
- Ambassador City Jomtien Hotel Pattaya