I was there with my family as my mum had a semniar together with her colleagues, We stayed at Ocean Wing, the one that close to the beach, and seems to be the most expensive wings (not sure)
the room is decent, simple but meets all the standard, so i have no complaints about it, even though the first room we got, the air-con did not work properly, and TV did not work either, we got a new room anyway and it was fine with that room,
the hotel location, it's far from the centre of Pattaya, where you can go for nightlife, shopping etc, but in the hotel area, there's a market provided , selling local products like clothes and accessories and local thai fruits, plus there are a few restaurants where you can eat, some guests also eat out in front of the hotel at local places just across the main road. The location is good for people who just want to spend time out in the sun at the swimmingpool or on the beach , but i dont like the beach in this part of thailand, it's not that clean. Lots of beach chairs provided anyway.
Personally, dont like the type of swimming pools with the chroline system as provided in the hotel, while new hotels nowadays use salt system, the chroine system was kinda bad for the body skin,
food from the hotel that i had for lunch was just so so , i didnt go for the breakfast , but as my parents said , there were plenty of choices in the buffe, American , Internation , Thai breakfast
All in all, im fine with this hotel. it suits for big tour group or for a big seminar. but maybe soon enough the hotel should be renovated or make something new if they want to gain more rating and population to compete with other big hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ambassador City Jomtien, is located on the private beachfront of Jomtien Beach. The Hotel entrance on Sukhumvit Road, straight directly towards the blue Ocean, and we named the property mains road "OCEAN BOULEVARD" to mark our pride and elegant. The Ambassador City Jomtien comprised of not single one, but five Hotel building and other convention halls, meeting and conference rooms at any size of purpose and including of the separated parking building, which capacity of 4000 car. The Ambassador City Jomtien beach areas comprised of Olympic Pool, Soccer field, Beach Volleyball field, Lighthouse, Sport Bars, Italian restaurant named "PASTA PASTA" the "Awards Winning Best 2013" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ambassador City Jomtien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador City Jomtien Pattaya
- Ambassador City Jomtien Hotel Pattaya