“The Kitchen is our home from home restaurant”

The Kitchen Restaurant - Sports Bar - Deli - Bakery
Ranked #14 of 54 Restaurants in Sattahip
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to The Kitchen Restaurant - Sports Bar - Deli - Bakery. Our air-conditioned Restaurant offers our delicious menu of tender and juicy Steaks and Schnitzel. Fish or Chicken, Burger or Baguettes and Danish open Sandwiches and more, always tasty and homemade using quality ingredients. Relax in our outdoor Sports Bar with friends and family, we serve ice cold Beer, Longdrinks as well as Wine and Shots. Our Deli is filled with tender Meat, delicious Sausages as well as freshly baked Bread, dill cured salmon and other mouthwatering specialities. Visit our E-Shop on our website. We offer take away and deliver in most of Thailand.
Reviewed September 28, 2013

The Kitchen is our home from home place where your always welcome and made to feel as one of the family and a fun place to eat and drink with good friends ;
Peter and his wife Boe look after your every needs no matter what you like to eat or drink they will try there very best to cook it for you or give you advice on local attractions and places to see and visit ; My wife and I have visited this restaurant for many years and we have made some very nice people and also made some very good friends and now our fiends and I call this our home and Boe and Peter are like our family and they make us very welcome and treat us as family no matter who is in there restaurant they will introduce you to there guests and friends as if you was one of there family; I can not find words good enough to praise the place but only if you want a place that will treat you and your friends to a very good meal and a good laugh then pleas try this place I am sure you will not be disappointed :

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank tonychangx1
There are newer reviews for The Kitchen Restaurant - Sports Bar - Deli - Bakery

Reviewed September 21, 2013

MUST visit for some of the best food I have had in Thailand and I have lived here for almost 9 years....

My friends invited me here for a late night Saturday dinner and I was happily surprised about the food, the service and prices was VERY responsible considering the quality of both ingredients, portions and not least the cooking :-)

I was surprised by already by the complementary home made bread and home made garlic with fresh herbs dressing a really nice way to welcome guests for s great meal to come.

I had a Gordon Blue and it was served with a great brown whiskey gravy, home cooked pickled cucumbers the way my grandma made it, a home made mayo to accompany the fresh cooked french fries from REAL potatoes. A pickled peach topped with blueberry jam gave a taste of sweet to give you a really nice plate of flavor to humor your taste buts and there was plenty of everything :-)

The owner is there to make sure you are comfortable and willing to share his knowledge of both the food and the local area. Great service and you feel you are in a family restaurant - welcomed like an old friend even though I had never been there before.

Thanks for a great meal and a wonderful experience.

Special for the menu is a few Scandinavian dishes made like my grandma would have made it and a good selection of international food as well as Thai food made to perfection by a local chef with experience in international cuisine :-) You really taste that this food is made from the hart and not for the wallet....

2  Thank Tom S
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Mine & my wife Maggies first visit & greeted by cheerful staff friendly owners Peter & Bo food & beer top notch.

1  Thank Rixter07
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I was a guest in "The Kitchen" (Pet Hot) many times during my 2 month in Thailand and can recommend The Kitchen as an excellent place both to dine and to meet very nice and interesting people. The owners Peter and Boe together with their staff Mon, Bolek and not least Joy, make you feel more as a part of a family than a guest.

The food is Scandinavian inspirered, but you can also enjoy excellent thai dishes. But whatever you choose the focus on quality ingredients is mouthwatering. Do yourself a favor and try the best pancakes ever made.

If you are looking to rent a house, car, advise where to play golf, homemade tv dinners or danish liver or salmon pate, The Kitchen is also your place to go.

1  Thank Alf S
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Alittle more expensive than most restaurants in the area.The food was good and the staff so friendly.we all enjoyed our varied meals we would recommend here,for steak.

1  Thank sarah c