“Excellent food, good service by owner and family :-)”

The Kitchen Restaurant - Sports Bar - Deli - Bakery
Ranked #11 of 50 Restaurants in Sattahip
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Welcome to The Kitchen Restaurant - Sports Bar - Deli - Bakery. Our air-conditioned Restaurant offers our delicious menu of tender and juicy Steaks and Schnitzel. Fish or Chicken, Burger or Baguettes and Danish open Sandwiches and more, always tasty and homemade using quality ingredients. Relax in our outdoor Sports Bar with friends and family, we serve ice cold Beer, Longdrinks as well as Wine and Shots. Our Deli is filled with tender Meat, delicious Sausages as well as freshly baked Bread, dill cured salmon and other mouthwatering specialities. Visit our E-Shop on our website. We offer take away and deliver in most of Thailand.
Khao Lak, Thailand
“Excellent food, good service by owner and family :-)”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

MUST visit for some of the best food I have had in Thailand and I have lived here for almost 9 years....

My friends invited me here for a late night Saturday dinner and I was happily surprised about the food, the service and prices was VERY responsible considering the quality of both ingredients, portions and not least the cooking :-)

I was surprised by already by the complementary home made bread and home made garlic with fresh herbs dressing a really nice way to welcome guests for s great meal to come.

I had a Gordon Blue and it was served with a great brown whiskey gravy, home cooked pickled cucumbers the way my grandma made it, a home made mayo to accompany the fresh cooked french fries from REAL potatoes. A pickled peach topped with blueberry jam gave a taste of sweet to give you a really nice plate of flavor to humor your taste buts and there was plenty of everything :-)

The owner is there to make sure you are comfortable and willing to share his knowledge of both the food and the local area. Great service and you feel you are in a family restaurant - welcomed like an old friend even though I had never been there before.

Thanks for a great meal and a wonderful experience.

Special for the menu is a few Scandinavian dishes made like my grandma would have made it and a good selection of international food as well as Thai food made to perfection by a local chef with experience in international cuisine :-) You really taste that this food is made from the hart and not for the wallet....

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Tom S

• Thai first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best in the business”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Mine & my wife Maggies first visit & greeted by cheerful staff friendly owners Peter & Bo food & beer top notch.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Rixter07
Copenhagen, Denmark
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Probably the best Peter beers in Thailand.”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I was a guest in "The Kitchen" (Pet Hot) many times during my 2 month in Thailand and can recommend The Kitchen as an excellent place both to dine and to meet very nice and interesting people. The owners Peter and Boe together with their staff Mon, Bolek and not least Joy, make you feel more as a part of a family than a guest.

The food is Scandinavian inspirered, but you can also enjoy excellent thai dishes. But whatever you choose the focus on quality ingredients is mouthwatering. Do yourself a favor and try the best pancakes ever made.

If you are looking to rent a house, car, advise where to play golf, homemade tv dinners or danish liver or salmon pate, The Kitchen is also your place to go.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Alf S
London, United Kingdom
“good freindly service”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Alittle more expensive than most restaurants in the area.The food was good and the staff so friendly.we all enjoyed our varied meals we would recommend here,for steak.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank sarah c
København, Danmark
“High quality on food in friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Well I have seen a great development since the opening of " The Kitchen " in 2007 where the couple Peter and Boo did open their first restaurant at Road 332. At that time they called their restaurant " Pet - Hot " which means strong taste in thai and off course in english.
Then later in 2009 they mooved their restaurant down to Sukhumvit ( The beachroad ) and called it " The Kitchen " to avoid confusions for foreginers.
It is certainly a steakhouse, but in a quality you will not find other places in the whole Chonburi province. As former restaurataur in Denmark I am very causius with quality and so is the owners and their staff is trained very well but still have the big thai smile which is so important here in Thailand. The atmosphere is very friendly, the restaurant is clean every where and even toilets are better than normal. And if you want special diches they can create almost every thing if you notifi on forehand..
I did celebrate my 50 year birthday at " The Kitchen " with great succes where we probably came from 10 different nations and every one where happy and satisfied and went home with a big smile.
So wether you want a good steak, danish specialities,international food, a simpel thaidish ( you are able to eat ), celebrate a special day with familey or friends, get that beer brand you like, see your favorite football team play, play pool with your mate, sit quiet in the garden with the one you love - I can only recomend " The Kitchen ".

• Visited January 2013