All reviewsprivate beachdeluxe pavilioninfinity poolfriends weddingwe ordered room servicethe sun setstaff serviceinclusive breakfastbaht per personquiet locationthai foodpattaya cityconnecting roomsstandard roompleasant staylocal restaurantsminute drive
Reviewed March 15, 2012

I arrived at the proper time to find that the room was not ready, I am not a picky or needy traveler, however everything from that moment on is why I left. I simply asked the manager to show me what the room looked like and to see some of the other rooms with the attached pools to make a decision on whether or not to upgrade to something better. I have been coming to Thailand and most of the time the people are extremely polite and honest, the manager at this hotel was far from either. He quoted prices for the upgrade that were double the cost of the internet rate to actually rent the room. To go from a deluxe garden to a pool villa he quoted 10,000 baht, the actual room rate for this room is only 11,000 baht on their own site, so to pay 10,000 baht per day in addition to the $150 I already spent, well that was rediculous to ask. The prices got more extravagent from there.

Still not completely put off on the hotel yet, decided to stay one night and see how it was. Well the ants crawling all over the walls, the mosqitoes buzzing your ears were enough to make you want to leave. However around 1AM I had visitors on the porch of my room, looking through my windows. That is where I drew the line and decided to go back to Pattaya to a hotel I liked.

Of course the hotel only said they were sorry and offered nothing to compensate the room, they offered no sense of security for further stay. They offered nothing. So I wrote this for folks to read. I understand many folks seem to have had a better stay then I had, glad they had fun. I will never recommend or stay at this place again. For the prices, well you can rent a extremely nice house, with driver, and cooking staff for a few dollars more a week.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
11  Thank tapplet
Reviewed March 12, 2012

The hotel is 30-40 minutes away from Pattaya City and that's a good thing. Because this has a wonderful green oasis, and you can enjoy the times when the mood for a stroll, you just drive into the city.
Our villa was wonderful, had to romp on the chipmunks, the night on the roof.
The staff are all very friendly, although sometimes communication problems existed.
In the restaurant you have to be careful of whom you can help yourself. Under a trainee the prices for the food are not justified.
The facility was booked and it was still very pleasant.

The only negative point that we need to attach is that you be very careful at this hotel need, what you do in the safe. At best only his socks. Everything else can be better. :-( (
We would have expected more security in such a elegant Hotel.

It is just a tip. We have definitely learned to do so.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Charlie199
Reviewed February 5, 2012

This resort is perfect situated just 1,5 hours drive from Bangkok, but far enough to get blue waters and palm trees. All buildings are well kept and with a modern thai design. We had a Garden Villa and it had a balcony with sun-chairs, large bathroom and bedroom. Clean and good room.

Some comments below have been about the restaurant being expensive. We didn't find that. Well yes, it is more expensive than at a "normal" thai restaurant, but compared to European prices it's not.

Perfect location for just relaxing, sun and sea. The pool area is great and easy to shift between beach and pool.

Restaurant is good with a menu that includes typical café food (burgers, sandwiches), thai food, some pasta, pizza and french food. The staff is VERY friendly and helpful. They arranged a buffet for the Chinese New Year.

Room was nice but nothing special.

- -
No conditioner in bathroom

The front desk staff wasn't very helpful when we wanted to have information about a day trip to Koh Samet. They said that we should search on the Internet.. after some discussion they made a call and then made us call the travel agency to make the reservation..

No information in room about the resort. We found out when we had two days left that there was a fitness room.. And on the Friday we went down to eat dinner at the restaurant and found out that there was free cocktails and cannape's til 7PM.. That kind of information would have been nice to get.

--------------

The hotel is not very close to Pattaya but that didn't bother us because we didn't want to see that town. The hotel do have a shuttle but we didn't try it.
We had been in Bangkok some days before going to the resort. We used Bell Travel Service which worked perfect and is much cheaper than the hotel bus. They picked us up at our Bangkok hotel. Drove us to a busstation, then we went to Pattaya and we got an other shuttle to our resort. Book tickets on their website.

We got a deal from Groupon so it was well worth the money

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Viktoria W
Reviewed January 16, 2012

This place is absolutely amazing. The rooms are large and the price was great. I couldn’t believe we got a private pool villa on the beach for under $100/night. The food was good and the service was great. They have a wait staff that will bring your drinks while you sit on the very quiet beach and relax all day. Just perfect!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Perfect city and a perfect resort.. I stayed here with my wife for 3 nights. Wonderfull staff and great hospitality.. The location was very near to the beach. If you are looking for a quite and calm location, this is the place to be in. Will return when I am again in Pattaya.

Room Tip: I chose basic garden villa and was value for money.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple