“Top Hotel”

Rimklong Boutique Hotel
Ranked #1 of 20 Trat B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 1, 2012

This place is exactly what everyone else describes, perfect for 1/2 nights to get to the islands. Rooms are spotlessly clean and the staff are excellent. Tooh the manager is very friendly and very helpful. 8 of us arrived early evening and were welcomed by Tooh who organised our on ward journey to Koh Mak the following day. I will definitley be going back. Thank you Tooh!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank kanerhys

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Very clean and big room. Tooh (the manager) and his staff are very friendly and really helpful. When we ran into some problems booking our ticket at the bus station he just jumped on his bike and came to our rescue (he just helped us to book the tickets as we don't speak Thai)...

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank crimson_duck
Reviewed February 11, 2012

This hotel is just fantastic for a OnetoMany day stopover in Trat when heading to Koh Chang, Koh Kood, Koh Mak or going to Cambodia and/or coming back.

Located in center of town restaurants, 7eleven, ATM and banks are located nearby.

Staff is very friendly and helpful and even provided me with a map of Trat showing me the local attractions, without having to ask them! This is the first time within 10years and 30 visits to SE Asia that hotel staff came to me and explained a map to me.

Great rooms, big and very clean. Wifi, LCD cable TV and coffee shop and also restaurant.

Staff will help arrange everything for your needs.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Thomas G
Reviewed February 6, 2012

I happened to stay here because I had a little accident and required some stitches at Trat hospital, and couldn't get a boat back to where I was staying in Koh Kood. So the resort booked me in to Rimklong. The room was spacious, very clean and new, well AC-d, comfortable bed, and even a full size brand new fridge. Downside - no windows. The owner was charming and extremely helpful. And it was only £18 a night - bargain. If you find yourself needing a place to stay in Trat go for this.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ladbroke
Reviewed February 4, 2012

At first, I was hesitant about choosing this hotel,
When we booked this hotel via email, the confirmation mail back stated that they would reconfirm the booking closer to the date of stay.However,after my wife make a phone call to Tooh for ask information and we decided to stay one night in this hotel.I am very glad about my decision.The very decently sized bedroom was clean and comfortable.The bathroom was large and simple but perfectly adequate, and other amenities included good signal for wifi,large Lcd cable television and aircon are good condition. They are help the guest to book the speedboat ticket and bus ticket, the price is reasonable without any extra service charge.
The staff is excellent,especially Tooh and the housekeeper.
We are worry about how to go the bus station as we need to take the midnight bus go back to Bangkok.Tooh tell me he will come to take care us at that time.
I am highly recommend this hotel if you want to stay in Trat.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vincent w
Reviewed January 22, 2012

I have actually stayed at Rimklong a number of times now..... As I live part of the year on a neighbouring island..... Now , i do like Traat , however , over the past years , the thought of being stuck for a night in Traat filled me with dread. Then along came Tooh and opened Rimklong.....Really reasonable rates... spotlessly clean , very modern with comfortable beds and a decent bathroom.... Oh did i mention wifi.... a flat screen telly..... and a pretty decent latte if you so desire... Tooh speaks pretty good english , and is very helpful....Rimklong is so uncharacteristic of Traat..... and thank goodness for that !!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LiliFaerie
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Top place to stay for one night if e.g. in transit to Ko Chang or one of the other islands. The rooms are top modernized, staff is friendly, owners speaks English and there is free wifi. We had a great stay.

There is not much to Trat town itself though.

• Stayed: January 2012