I have to say the rooms where incredibly basic and need an update, but we had a brilliant time here and the location is great. Ocean on one side and lagoon on the other. Loads for kids to do for watersports and some lovely boat trips in the mangroves. The location is spacious and spa facilities may not be the epitome of luxury, but very reasonable price and I had several lovely full body massages. If hotel luxury is what you want, this isn't for you, but if location and a holiday that suits all the family is your priority, then i think you will have a good time here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the wonders of the beaches of Sri Lanka during your stay at Club Bentota. A hassle free vacation for you and a fun-packed adventure for the kids: we provide exciting water sports, an extensive Ayurvedic spa and so much more on a secluded, breathtaking beach front. Built on a peninsula referred to as Paradise Island, Club Bentota is located on the South West coast of Sri Lanka and is flanked by the Indian Ocean and the Bentota River. Have fun under the sun with jet skiing, wind surfing, beach volleyball, croquet, river boat cruises and much more. Unwind by taking a dip in the pool or Ocean, play a game of cards with friendly guests from around the world, or read a book in our hotel book shop. Choose from our all-inclusive or full-board packages and book a vacation to Club Bentota, where the sun and sand await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Club Bentota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Bentota Hotel Aluthgama
- Bentota Hotel Aluthgama
- Club Bentota Sri Lanka/Aluthgama