We visited the Ganga Garden with some friends whilst on holiday in Sri Lanka. We spent the afternoon relaxing in the garden admiring the beautiful view. This is certainly a lovely place to chill out. The lovely lady owner, Corrinne, showed us around and we were well impressed. Everything was spotlessly clean and the rooms were very nice, in fact they had only just been decorated.
Although we did not actually stay at the hotel, we were impressed enough to consider staying there in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ganga Garden is small, friendly, informal set in tranquil gardens on the banks of the Bentota River. Six ensuite rooms overlooking the gardens and river, with A/C, fan, hot water tastefully furnished with handcrafted mahogany furniture. Easy access to local beaches by boat. Ayurvedic treatments arranged. Ideal for a relaxing, quiet holiday away from the hustle and bustle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ganga Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ganga Garden Hotel Aluthgama
- Ganga Garden Sri Lanka/Aluthgama