Tripadvisor
Weligama
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Very good service

Perfectly organised the whole trip for us and had a great time with you. Thanks a lot for... read more

Reviewed January 8, 2020
Sven H
Amazing ride

Good driver. All are good. We travel around sri lanka for few days. Thanks all I recommend this... read more

Reviewed December 21, 2019
ravindub2014
Ahangama, Sri Lanka
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 8, 2020

Perfectly organised the whole trip for us and had a great time with you. Thanks a lot for everything!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed December 21, 2019 via mobile

Good driver. All are good. We travel around sri lanka for few days. Thanks all
I recommend this tour company

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed December 18, 2019

We rented scooter for about week and everything was perfect
Amazing service, very good prices, friendly communication✌

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

Asitha is super friendly and attentive, He was a good driver and I felt safe in his car. He had a van so my friends and I could fit our surfboards as well. I left my phone in his car and he was kind enough to drop it at my hostel at no charge! He was easy to contact and very quick response times so it was super easy to organize a last minute trip from welligama to Hikkaduwa and then a trip to the airport.
Great service cant wait to utilize them again when I come back

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

We had a nice friendly driver and was very accommodating during our trip. Would recommend for trips around the country.

Date of experience: March 2019