“Friendly and clean guesthouse close to the beach”

Review of MANGO SHADE

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
New place
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Schlulu
Oettingen in Bayern, Germany
“Friendly and clean guesthouse close to the beach”
Reviewed May 4, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Perfect place to stay. The owners were very helpful and welcoming. I would recommend it highly to other female travellers, as I felt very comfortable. Not to forget, the apartment was clean and I had my private bathroom. I got my own kettle to boil water, but I was also provided tea and - if possible - food by the family. Also good laundry service. Thank you for the stay, I'll definitly come back, when I'm in Sri Lanka.

May 6, 2017
Hey Lulu, Thank you so much for your nice review. It was great to have you as our guest here. Hope you had an awesome experience in Sri Lanka. And we will be happy to welcome you back. Have a safe journey!
arnaudtol...
Mirissa, Sri Lanka
“Family home stay, comfortable and very friendly close to the beach”
Reviewed April 6, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Awesome home stay : I had planned on staying a couple of nights and I ended up staying 2 weeks there. Good location, 3 min to the beach, very nice and green place. The room is spacious, the bed very confortable and since the room is a separate unit, it feels private.
Yet the experience is definitely enhanced by the ultra friendly family. Teshan, the son is the best host ever, very accommodating, always there to help and very interesting.
I was always offered tea, coffee, fruits and very good food. The family is gold, truly interested in making the guests feel confortable and enjoying their time.
I would recommend this place and come back here without any doubt.
Thank you for everything!
Arnaud

Your age range 25-34
Apr 11, 2017
Hey Arnaud, thank you for taking your time to write this positive review. It was really pleasant to have you as our guest. we are here to welcome you at anytime. Have a safe journey. -Shan
אייל ר
“A great experience in Sri Lanka”
Reviewed March 16, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Room clean and tidy, wonderful family
Close to the beach and downtown
I was there for a week and enjoyed

Apr 11, 2017
Hey Eyal, thank you for caring to write a review. it was really nice to have you as a guest here. good luck! -Shan
Sveta S
“Nice, newly renovated room very close to the beach”
Reviewed January 13, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Living in Teshan's place was very pleasant experience - he and his family are friendly welcoming people. The room is clean and fresh, it isn't hot with fan. The breakfast was freshly made and satisfying.

Apr 11, 2017
Hey Sveta, sorry for this late response, but thank you for your review. we did improve our place lately. hope your time in Russia is good. spasibo.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing