All reviews ski house ondol room ski slopes water park alpensia resort incheon airport winter olympics welcome center intercontinental hotel the bus three rooms fried chicken speak english well large living room rice cooker sized bed room facing
Selected filters
Reviewed December 17, 2018 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights at the Family suite and was very lucky to get the suites just in front of the ski house . Everything in the room was great. Heating, large living room , kitchenette etc. Loved the view of the slopes from our room. Highly recommended

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights and 3 days with my family. The hotel staff is not very friendly. We arrived around 11 but the room is unavailable and they told us to come back at 1. When we return at 1+, my son check with the staff and he told him the room is still unavailable and immediately I went to check again and they gave us the room. Really double standard just because he is a youth.
On our second day, the room wasn’t clean and we ask them to make the room, they only replaced the towels and didn’t bother to make the bed nor take away the old towels. I called the front desk and they said this is how the hotel Clean the room. I’m shocked that this is the kind of standard we got from a 4 stars hotel.
Given a choice,I wouldn’t have booked this hotel again if I ever go back to this resort.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn and Suites Alpensia Pyeongchang Suite, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2018

Hello 924jacquelined,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at InterContinental Hotels Alpensia Pyeongchang Resort, Korea. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. On behalf of the hotel, I'm sorry we fell below your expectation regarding customer service and housekeeping. We will address these concerns. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed September 15, 2018

stayed during Paralympic Games 2018, staff was very friendly, we felt comfortable & well taken care off, unfortunately shops opening times weren't suitable for our working schedule, living areas were clean, modern, nice view and spacious

Date of stay: March 2018
AnnaK17264, Manager at Holiday Inn and Suites Alpensia Pyeongchang Suite, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2018

Dear WiebkeL33

Warm Greetings from InerContinental Alpensia Pyeongchang Resort.

Thank you very much for your stay with us and also taking the time to convey your valuable comments regarding your recent experience with us.

I am pleased to hear your enjoyed your stay with us. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

Thank you for your valuable comment once again,
and we look forward to welcoming you back to InerContinental Alpensia Pyeongchang Resort in the near future.

Best regards,

Anna Kim
Front Office Assistant Manager

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Slightly different for me as I've been working at the Games.
Nice enough resort. Very friendly staff.
There is very little to do here in the evening although there are plenty of restaurants.
There are a few shops but I've not seen them open. There is also about 3 convenience stores.
If you are selective about where you eat, considering it's a resort, it's not to expensive.
Unless you are here for the skiing (I don't do can't comment) I wouldn't come. As for other seasonal activities, hopefully someone else could advise.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn and Suites Alpensia Pyeongchang Suite, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018

Hi David R,

I'm pleased to hear your experience and thank you for letting us be your host for the Winter Games. I'm happy to welcome you with our great smiles and our great location. I came to know that your review was made for the InterContinental Alpensia Pyeongchang Resort but was published on our Holiday Inn page. If there's anything you would like to clarify, feel free to drop us your message by sending it to our inbox.

Your experience is a proof to our goal of providing Great Hotels, Guests Love. This surely means a lot and nothing makes it more fulfilling than to serve you again.

Best regards,

Frank A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed February 9, 2018

We visited a few weeks before the Winter Olympics so it was very quiet and Alpensia area as closed off. However, it was definitely very convenient if Alpensia was open- literally, 2 minutes walk to the slopes. There was a shuttle bus that took us to Yongpyong.

The rooms were very clean and quite big. The heating was great too, which was very important because it was - 22/-24 during the time we went. The hotel staff were very kind and helpful throughout our stay.

Thank you so much!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Bill L, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn and Suites Alpensia Pyeongchang Suite, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Dear Adrienna L,

Thank you for choosing Pyeongchang Alpensia Resort and share your experience with us!

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

Once again, thank you for your time and kind consideration. I look forward to welcome you back for another amazing stay!

If I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 82)33-339-1225 or bill.lee@ihg.com

With warm regards,