“Pleasant stay but a bit overpriced”

Pullman Ambassador Changwon
Ranked #2 of 47 Hotels in Changwon
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I stayed for 7 nights. Its location is more or less ok, close to a mall where you can find also many cafes and restaurants. It is a nice hotel with many amenities (spa, gym, golf area etc). Breakfast is plentiful and there is a variety of dishes in lunch and dinner buffets. However when i asked to order something from the menu, they refused politely and told me that menu orders are available only through the room service.
Wifi coverage is adequate all over the hotel but it's being charged around 6usd/day (unacceptable if you consider that wifi is free almost everywhere in S.Korea . They should replace the carpet on the 7th floor which is stained and dirty. A bit overpriced but if you are looking for a decent place to stay in Changwon there aren't many other alternatives.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Pullman-Changwon, Manager at Pullman Ambassador Changwon, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear. Our Valued Guest

We appreciate having you as our guest recently at Pullman Ambassador Changwon city7,

Reviewed April 1, 2013

In my opinion is the best hotel in the area. I already stay more than 6 times, the room are comfortable, nice bed, helpful staff.
But the corridor of some floor need a renew, my last time my impression was that the 7 floor is really old.
The Club room on 14 floor smell old wood.

Room Tip: Just don't get the Japonese style room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Pullman-Changwon, Manager at Pullman Ambassador Changwon, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for two weeks. Best thing about this hotel is staff, They make extra effort to make your stay comfortable. This hotel is attached with a Mall which is brilliant.It has a golf range too for golf lovers :)... Only thing which bothered me was the washroom cuz it was too small, wash basin was literally inside the room.
However I highly recommend this hotel for short stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Service mind is terrible!!!
Platinum membership is not enough to get kind service !!
How can you do that?
It's terrible.....
For my business, I might to visit this hotel again, I hope for this hotel to improve service mind...

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank byhbyh77
Pullman-Changwon, Manager at Pullman Ambassador Changwon, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2012

Reviewed December 15, 2012

I went there after reading some reviews in tripadvisor. So I had mixed feelings about the hotel. The person at the front desk gave me the card key saying this might not work. If it doesnt please call frontdesk.It didnt work , whenever i went out and came back I had to call the front desk to open my door.This happened even after changing keys. Some of the other rooms also had this problem.The single bed room was a bit narrow so I feel one cannot stay there for long. The separation between bath tub and bedroom was a plain glass , so good for couples and single travelers.There is a TV and as other hotels in Korea, you must bring your brush and paste , unless you like to pay extra.The convention halls are huge and nice. The food there and at breakfast was delicious.The carpets on the alleyways have some dirt or stains.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front side gives a long view of changwon town , mostly old single storeyed houses and m...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Pullman-Changwon, Manager at Pullman Ambassador Changwon, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2012

Reviewed December 5, 2012

My stay was in Nov 2012.I have a very nice room complete with a big wooden tub behind frosted glass panels. I had to ask for a room with a desk though. They do not all come with one. The tub was most interesting. I thought i would give it a try but it took forever to get just a few inches of water and it wasnt very warm so i gave up. The staff and service are all great. I emailed them that i was coming a few days in advance and they had a driver waiting for me at the Puson airport with my name on a sign. The cost for the service was about $50 US and $5 service charge and took about a half hour. The internet fee is resonable about $6 a day and has a great connection about 40 megs. I was able to use my magic jack to contact the US withtout any problems. The only bad was that the room was way to hot. I like it a bit on the chilly side and the room was 77-80 F most of the time. Even with the heat turned off and the window open i couldnt cool down. At 73 the heater would turn itself back on. Whenever you leave the room it will also turn back on and heat up to 80. I did not visit the resturant during my stay but the food looked great.

Room Tip: Beware of the mini bar. A beer will cost you $7. If you walk to the Lotte mart about 2 minutes away...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Pullman-Changwon, Manager at Pullman Ambassador Changwon, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2012

Leo Son

Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel with very nice business add-ons. Happy hour, breakfast buffet, spa and Internet are included with the business package. Convention center is next door and a mall adjoins the hotel. The Changwon sports complex is a few blocks away making this a nice place to spend the evenings or weekend if in town on business.

• Stayed: November 2012
Pullman-Changwon, Manager at Pullman Ambassador Changwon, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2012

Leo Son