My husband and I stayed at Rosewell for 4 days and 3 nights together with our friends.
We got the regular room with 2 single beds. The room was nice with a TV and cabinet. We liked the bed a lot. When we checked in, I asked the guard if there was another entrance because the picture in the website is different from the view that I had that moment. Apparently, that space was upstairs. I thought it was bigger too.
We had a few concerns:
1. The bathroom was okay too except for 2 things. The water heater was so high and I had a hard time figuring out how to use it. There were a couple of times too that I managed to kill small cockroaches. Considering it's a hotel, I think there should be exceptional cleanliness with its room and bathroom.
2. Since the hotel is located along the main road, we can hear the sound of the vehicles especially the tricycles. If you will book here, I suggest you stay at the 3rd floor. We stayed at the 2nd floor.
3. I don't think Rosewell has a big room for events so when we arrived from our dinner the first day we stayed, we were surprised to see that the lobby was filled with people. There was an event. Our room was just beside the lobby and we can hear the noise in our room. There's not much privacy because once we go in and out from our room, the guests would see us right away.
Rosewell is near a mall so if you want to grab a quick bite or shop, it's just a walking distance. The breakfast is good. My husband and I just had longganisa, egg and rice for three straight days. However, if you buy Bagnet or longganisa from them, it would cost you more than going to the market.
Overall, it's a hotel that can still improve. Rate is cheap and with the emergence of hotels in the area, they should invest in customer service and think of ways to improve their hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Planning for vacations, seminars or any occasions, there’s a place to be… ILOCOS ROSEWELL HOTEL and RESTAURANT…As you get in, you’ll be amazed with the cool ambiance, from the lobby which showcase the work of art and culture of a true Ilocano inspired rooms with furnishing made from recycled century old houses moving you to reminisce of the past…We offer elegant hotel rooms, excellent service, delicious food and friendly staff that will make you stay worthwhile. Savor our variety of Filipino, Chinese and home-style Ilocano dishes. Comfort for a reasonable price.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ilocos Rosewell Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ilocos Rosewell Hotel Laoag