“My Lunch @ Cuisine de Iloco”
Review of Cuisine de Iloco

Cuisine de Iloco
Ranked #3 of 51 Restaurants in Laoag
Description: Cuisine de Iloco Restaurant serves your favorite Ilocano and Filipino dishes. Try our best sellers: Ilocano Express, Bagnet Sisig, Sinigang na Bagnet, Poque-poque, Pinakbet and Kare-kare.
Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

The ambience of Cuisine de Iloco is classy yet very relaxing. Im excited to try their garden alfresco when I dine again. The food is yummy. I ordered their Chicken Inasal and I will order it again next time. Very delicious and well cooked. I discovered that the Chef put lots of spices for the marinade of the chicken. Worth a try!

Next time I will also order their pizza. They make their own pizza sauce. The table next to me were really enjoying their pizza lunch.

Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

Me and my friends like the place very warm and professional staff specially the owner always smiling but most of all the food is good and authentic as a returning guy coz I'm from Hawaii balikbayan. I want to come back again to taste all their menus
I told my freinds here in Hawaii if they the chance to go Laoag they have to go to this restaurant one of the number one resto in Laoag. Hurray to the owner.
Good food.

1  Thank Navigator355003
Sheena Mae B, Manager at Cuisine de Iloco, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

Thank you for taking time reviewing our restaurant. See you and your friends again sir :-)

Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

the place is very conducive for meetings,
the staff are all professionals, they will meet all your expectations, lastly, the foods, Im from Ilocos, I tasted all the fine dine restaurants in our place, but this place is nothing compares.. ^_^
I love the patatim and the bagnet menus.
guys visit them

1  Thank JCV67
Sheena Mae B, Owner at Cuisine de Iloco, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2017

Thank you Sir Jc for choosing our restaurant as your business meeting venue. See you and your company next time.