Lenox Hotel
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Paiko Resort(La Union Province)
All reviewsnew wingcontinental breakfastdefinitely stay here againmaraming salamatcafe felixdagupan citykaraoke roomwhole teamsoap and shampooworth the pricebig roomthe ground floorhot and cold showerrooms are cleanimprovementsecuritychinese
Reviewed October 12, 2012

There arent much hotel choices in dagupan. I was booked here for an overnight stay. Good points - big, safe parking, friendly staff, good wifi, large rooms. Not so good points - hard beds, old towels, high location of tv, and, dont order the steak at the resto.

Hotel is ok, but the price doesnt justify the experience.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Toby A
Reviewed August 28, 2012

The hotel room is reasonable
Service is great
Food is great
But i was very upset about concierge fee
I ordered from chowking around 12 am. Since hotels restaurant only opens till 11 pm otherwise i wouldnt order outside.
Lenox was charging me 150 pesos for concierge fee ..whom they. Cant even provide me food... In the middle of the night...
I have. No problem spending. 150 pesos but why charge me.When your restaurant is close....!!!
Im so upset......sorry but im not going back to lenox
Your staff dont even have answer why. Im being charged. Even if. I cant order from your restaurant since its closed!!!
BAD BUSINESS

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Boynurse S
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Stayed here for 3 nights in late July 2012. Overall below average hotel but what I expected. I stayed in the deluxe room since I wanted a queen bed. The room set-up seemed a bit strange. It had a separate sitting area that could not see the tv and had no other attraction. I'm not quite sure what you'd do with the space.The worst part was the small zoo on the back side of the hotel. Its not really a zoo but I heard barking dogs each night, a 4am rooster wake-up call ever monrning along with the ocassional crying baby. It was hard to really get a good night sleep. Wifi signal was poor in the room I was in. It was at the very end of the hall and when I was sitting on the bed it was almost impossible to get a signal. I got better 3g service on my Smart SIM. Fairly decent loaction in the center of Dagupan but I'm not sure I would stay here again. Also ate lunch in the hotel restaurant one day. I had the Cashew Chiken with rice. I thought the food was quite bad.I was exteremly hungry so I still mange to eat about half. At least I didn't get sick.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
6  Thank Ted B
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I normally don't post reviews but my experience was too concerning not to share.

Stayed at Lenox for an overnight this week. The room was affordable and it was near Perez Blvd. I didt not have any high expectations because I know that I'll just get what I paid for.

Problem is, the pillows were so stiff and hard that it hurt my neck and the towels and linens smell funky. I also saw an insect crawling out from under the bed. Eww!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
7  Thank bossyjane_12
Reviewed December 31, 2011

I stayed at the Lenox for 3 days.. Was very satisfied with the room,service and location to different shops. The staff was most helpful and courteous. Secured parking for those who want to drive. An vans for those like me who don't want to take that chance. The restaurant was very nice.. If you enjoy excellent coffee then you would be in luck... Glorias is just down the street an easy walk..

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple