“Good food”

Dagupena Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 45 Restaurants in Dagupan
Cuisines: Filipino
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Had a late lunch at Dagupena on our way to Manila from Baguio. At past 2pm, the place was still quite full. Ordered boneless Inihaw na Bangus, crispy pata and calamares. We tried ordering other dishes but were informed that there were nothing left (shouldn't they have had more stocks considering it was a Sunday after a long weekend). We gave them the benefit of the doubt that there were probably too many customers before us. The service was ok with waiters smiling while serving. Food was great too. Place was clean. Bathroom clean, surroundings clean. Just added a Resto in my list that I would definitely return to.

1  Thank Nate04

Reviewed December 28, 2013

When we ate here we were the only customer it was an off peak season so we were seated inside an air conditioned function room. There were a lot of flies. Food was okay, average seafood resto.

We came back here again december 2013 on the way to baguio it was probably a peak season. The restaurant was full and there was a private function inside. We asked to be put on the waiting list but they said they didn't have a waiting LIST and that there were other people waiting to be seated also. I even heard the person at the reception say "bayaan mo sila umalis." Customers were fighting for table as soon as a table is vacated and the waiters were not helping. Customers who just arrived were seated before us. There was no manager overseeing everything. We just left after 30 minutes of waiting we did not want to get in a fight since we had an infant. It was pure chaos. They couldn't handle multiple goups of customers.
We just ate in the restaurant in front DON ARMANDOS, waiters were more accommodating and the served really good inigaw na bangus, sinigang na hipon and pork siisg

1  Thank Diegoexplorer
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

After a very long trip from baguio we had late lunch here. It was worth the trip. Food was delicious! Specially the chicharon bulaklak

2  Thank Karol Lee I
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

I visited this resto last 7th Nov 2013 in anticipation of the grilled pesto bangus belly & I was never disappointed! I also enjoyed their brewed coffee & mouth-watering churros. The food offered also comes in reasonable price. Will definitely comeback soon!

1  Thank SwieteniaClara
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Stopped for a quick merienda after shopping at the nearby mall. The outdoor landscape was nice and presentable so we decided to give it a try. I could still remember how great the food was when I dined some years back in its original location. When we got inside, noticed that restaurant furniture was ordinary nothing really amazing. We were given menus and choices were not appealing at all. Our orders were taken and after a while the waiter came back to inform us that one of our orders is no longer available. We waited for about 25 mins for our food and when these were served the food was cold. I will never recommend this restaurant to anyone - food and service were appalling. I felt cheated and frustrated. Will never go back.

2  Thank Jerwyl