“Bountiful” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dagupena Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 42 Restaurants in Dagupan
Cuisines: Filipino, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Makati, Philippines
“Bountiful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2011

on the outside, it looks like a big residential house. But inside, it is a bustling airconditioned restaurant that serves Filipino food. specialties include milkfish or bangus steak, binagoongang crispy pata (deep fried pork hock in shrimp paste), among others.

Food is good. Clean place. Many choices in the menu. Price is similar to Filipino restaurants in Metro Manila, so you might find it a bit pricey if you will compare it to other restaurants in the city.

Downside? No credit card accepted. Strictly cash.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank percydcat

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Good Filipino Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2009

I guess I passed by Dagupena more than 10 times before actually eating in it. It's located on a high-way and I'm normally the driver so I didnt notice it.

When I staied at the hotel which is almost near Dagupena, and when someone told me to eat there, I ate there twice a day! Lunch and dinner!

Why didn't I see Dagupena in my earlier visits to Dagupan?! I love the food here. Especially the lechon kawali and the sinigang. It's cooked to perfection and the price is reasonable.

So now whenever I go to Dagupan, this is the only place I'll eat at.

1 Thank DwTokidoki
Manila
“My favorite resto in Dagupan”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2009

I always find myself going back to this place when around Dagupan, even when it was still located in Fernandez Ave. The food is really good & there's one or two new additions in the menu every time we visit. The sizzling boneless bangus is a must-try, also the pinakbet & sinigang dishes, plus the binagoongan crispy pata. Prices are reasonable, especially if you're from Manila.

1 Thank mike321ph
Manila, Philippines
“went to eat here when we...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2008

went to eat here when we visited our friend from dagupan ... bangus here is so fresh and cooked in a variety of ways ... lots of great tasting local foodstuff as well

1 Thank Scuba_Shank