Stayed there for 15 days and the service is consistently good. This is a family-owned resort and the owners would personally greet and welcome you to the place. Always asking for any more service they can provide. There's no service charge also if you prefer to have your food delivered to your room. Rooms are spacious and with nice beddings, fluffy pillows.
Swimming pools are cleaned daily. The grounds are also well kept.
Would be best if the wifi internet is accessible in the rooms. And free shuttle service upon arrival and departure would be nice to be added in the accommodation also.
Definitely will be back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jaimee's Hotel & Resort is a high standard affordable Hotel located in Ibarra Beach and within 10 mins drive of the Southern Leyte capital city of Maasin in the Philippines. The Hotel opened in December of 2008 and has very quickly gained a reputation in the area as a high-end ambiance establishment with great service and excellent food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Jaimees Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jaimees Hotel Southern Leyte
- Jaimees Hotel And Resort
- Jaimees Hotel & Resort Southern Leyte Province, Leyte Island, Philippines