“Puglia in Vang Vieng”

Ranked #2 of 93 Restaurants in Vang Vieng
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

The Italian chef didn't give us a pizza, he gave us an experience.
Real Italian Pizza, Real Italian Passion, Real Italian Toppings and last but not least Real Italian Chef, from Puglia.
I have to recommend this place, if you pass through Vang Vieng it's a must to try.
Super valuable for the price too!!

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Finally found this place only to learn it was closed on Wednesday’s. Came back excited on Thursday around 715p and it was full. So I decided to go back to my hotel and wait a little. The sign said open until 11p so I figured so rush. Came back in a couple hours only to find out they had stopped making pizza! I was crushed. It was my last night in Vang Vieng so I decided to try the four cheese gnocchi and it was very underwhelming. My advice is come early and get the pizza, since the pasta was nothing to write home about.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

White dream and ham & pineapple were our selections along with homemade spaghetti bolagnase. Best pizza we’ve had in SE Asia. Mother pizza oven out the front and charming staff.

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

We were craving pizza and got really satisfied at this place! There are a lot of pizzas to choose from and we picked one with bacon onions etc and one with raw ham. Both very good. The service was good as well

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Everyone ignore all the petty one star reviews about the four cheese pizzabecause they were all probably lactose intolerant. I had it the first time, was for fine, came back the next day and had the hot salami which I would I highly recommend. All the pizzas are made fresh and the person that makes it is actually Italian. Very friendly staff and super fast service. Like for a moment you forget that you’re in Laos and dining in a proper Italian Resto. Vegetarian option is also spot on (sweet basil Pizza)

Date of visit: June 2018