“Divine pizza”

Ranked #6 of 89 Restaurants in Vang Vieng
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

White dream and ham & pineapple were our selections along with homemade spaghetti bolagnase. Best pizza we’ve had in SE Asia. Mother pizza oven out the front and charming staff.

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

We were craving pizza and got really satisfied at this place! There are a lot of pizzas to choose from and we picked one with bacon onions etc and one with raw ham. Both very good. The service was good as well

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Everyone ignore all the petty one star reviews about the four cheese pizzabecause they were all probably lactose intolerant. I had it the first time, was for fine, came back the next day and had the hot salami which I would I highly recommend. All the pizzas are made fresh and the person that makes it is actually Italian. Very friendly staff and super fast service. Like for a moment you forget that you’re in Laos and dining in a proper Italian Resto. Vegetarian option is also spot on (sweet basil Pizza)

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Wandered past this cute place. Thought it looked tasty. Blown away by how superb the food was. My boyfriend and I shared a margarita pizza and a four cheese gnocchi. The pizza was light, crispy, fluffy and perfect. The gnocchi was pillowy and melt in your mouth delicious. This is on par (if not better) than places we’ve been to in Italy! Do yourselves a favour and go here (also very fairly priced).

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

I would give you 7 stars but it's not possible... I missed Italy because I love pizza and I thought that it was impossible to eat a good pizza outside from Italy... I was completely wrong!
I went to this restaurant two times when I was in Vang Vieng and I can easily say that this is the best pizza ever in South East Asia... And this is not all: this is the BEST pizza I've ever eat in my life (and I tried a lot of pizzas)!
I'm incredulous that I've eat the best pizza of my life in Laos!
Good job man, you know how to make the perfect pizza and thank you!