“Great food”

Ranked #2 of 93 Restaurants in Vang Vieng
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

We were craving pizza and got really satisfied at this place! There are a lot of pizzas to choose from and we picked one with bacon onions etc and one with raw ham. Both very good. The service was good as well

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Everyone ignore all the petty one star reviews about the four cheese pizzabecause they were all probably lactose intolerant. I had it the first time, was for fine, came back the next day and had the hot salami which I would I highly recommend. All the pizzas are made fresh and the person that makes it is actually Italian. Very friendly staff and super fast service. Like for a moment you forget that you’re in Laos and dining in a proper Italian Resto. Vegetarian option is also spot on (sweet basil Pizza)

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Wandered past this cute place. Thought it looked tasty. Blown away by how superb the food was. My boyfriend and I shared a margarita pizza and a four cheese gnocchi. The pizza was light, crispy, fluffy and perfect. The gnocchi was pillowy and melt in your mouth delicious. This is on par (if not better) than places we’ve been to in Italy! Do yourselves a favour and go here (also very fairly priced).

Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

I would give you 7 stars but it's not possible... I missed Italy because I love pizza and I thought that it was impossible to eat a good pizza outside from Italy... I was completely wrong!
I went to this restaurant two times when I was in Vang Vieng and I can easily say that this is the best pizza ever in South East Asia... And this is not all: this is the BEST pizza I've ever eat in my life (and I tried a lot of pizzas)!
I'm incredulous that I've eat the best pizza of my life in Laos!
Good job man, you know how to make the perfect pizza and thank you!

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

Do not miss coming here for dinner, you will be transported into food heaven! We had an absolute feast and loved every minute of it. The pizza (we stuck to a margarita) is incredible, the pasta (we had an aribiata and a pesto) is perfect .. but the thing that tops it all is the focaccia. Do yourself a favour and order it - you will be obsessed. The perfect dough: crispy on the outside, soft on the inside.. a seamless balance of rosemary and salt on top, honestly it’s worth it!

Not to mention that the actual restaurant is great, good layout, plenty of seats, great music (love a bit of Rod Stewart), and very nice staff. 10/10!!

PS we ate here three times whilst in Vang Vieng