I may expect a bit more for that amount of money in that country !!
And yes, the rooms are a kind of stylish, even a bit romantic with the mosquito net hanging on top of the bed.
But, unfortunately it's also true that they are by far too small in that budget !!
What we appreciated was the fridge and the very nice balcony with the direct view on the river and the mountains....
But, be aware that it can be also loud, if too many people hire a boat, right in front of the resort.
They are longboats and not so silent ...
And you also need to know that the rooms are touching each others.
So depending if you have a neighbor or not, and how social his behavior is, it can be annoying as well !
I would say:
Go for it, if you do not need to follow any budget. But check before how busy the place is.
But if you have to care about your spending, its simply to EXPENSIVE ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Nam Song Hotel is the 1st hotel to operate in Vang Vieng, Laos. A charming hotel in Vang Vieng located near the Nam Song River and the beautiful lime stone mountains with great hotel gardens. A 3 hour drive from Vientiane, or a 6 hour drive from Luang Prabang. It is the ideal place for a stopover on the road to Luang Prabang, or for getaway week-ends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Nam Song Vang Vieng reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Nam Song Vang Vieng Hotel Vang Vieng
- Hotel Nam Song Vang Vieng