“Dogs in the Kitchen”

Milan Happy Pizza-Dk3 bar & Lounge.
Ranked #31 of 89 Restaurants in Vang Vieng
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We were going to have pizza but did not stay as there were at least three mangy dogs in the kitchen. We never found out how the food was as we left.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Ordered a vege pizza with pumpkin, potato salad and banana peanut shake. The shake was delicious with chunky bits of banana and peanuts. The potato salad wasn't what I'd imagine as a potato salad. Came undressed with boiled potato, tomato and cucumber slices. It tasted fine but wasn't what I expected. Pizza was okay not especially tasty but great for a cheese fix. The only let down really was the farang waitress who was obviously still drunk from tubing and a bit too "casual". Using foul language when speaking to customers is really unnecessary.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Delicious pizza!! We've tried the one with peanut sauce, it was awesome. Even though it is not italian style, but is good in its own way. Recommend)) They do offer nice shakes as well.

Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

After eating only asian food in the past weeks.... I wanted to eat someting from my home country, so i went to this restaurant. At first I was a bit surprised by the prices: pizzas were more expensive than in my hometown in italy (sicily). I ordered a pizza, but it was nothing really special: just a normal asian made pizza, not as big and tasty as real italian pizza. Anyway it was ok, and with same prices as the other restaurants in vang vieng. Service was a bit slow and not always present. But Dj/owner is friendly.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Chance find, we dropped in for a drink and a snack mid afternoon. The quattro stagioni pizza was excellent though it did take a while to arrive, but my wife had a Long Island Iced Tea which was great. I just had a cold beer!

Friendly staff, comfortable seating. Just what we wanted.