“Legend!!!”

Uncle Tom's Trails - Private Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 12 Tours in Vang Vieng
More attraction details
Owner description: Uncle Toms is a dirt bike tour operator offering tours and riding tuition (for total beginners) in the Kasi region of Laos PDR. 125cc four stroke trail bikes. plus smaller for training,British operator. Always best to book in advance due to limited places each day. Training is limited to two persons at one time and open to anyone over 5 feet 5 inches(165cm)on the full sized bikes, but we now have smaller bikes for anyone who is a bit smaller. Due to the rapid changes recently in Vang Vieng town,we have moved location, now we are based in the amazing Kasi District which is 55 kilometers north of Vang Vieng town.
London, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Legend!!!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

By far the best thing that i did on my travels through Laos,
The experience of racing crossers around the river tracks and mountains of laos was amazing,
We stopped at a little town and gave football jerseys to the local kids which was amazing.
Uncle tom is a true legend his tours are awesome... on a seperate day he took us too his friends watersports lake to drive jetski's... the mans awesome and if he lived near me i would defo invite him to christmas dinner and my wedding!! (not just the reception either!!! the whole day!!!)

Visited November 2012
3 Thank Jody J

Montgomery, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“NEW VENUE -- NEW TOURS -- BETTER VALUE”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Tom , this is a fantastic place to move to. So much more to do also. The iews arround lakes and the traqulity of it all is amazing and was a great experience
As you know I can ride bikes but I couldn't teach ;like you !
For a beginner thgese bikes are ideal
Well worth a visit for beginnjers and experts alike !
Having acess to greta restaurant on site is a big plus too and being able to eat facing over such atranquil setting is anazing
KEEP ON IMPROVING ! THIS PLACE IS CERTAINLY6 GOING PLACES

Visited April 2013
3 Thank PAUL D
Paris, France
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“So much fun - highly recommended!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I booked this tour a few days ago after reading all the positive comments on this site and can now say that I completely agree with the other reviews! Tom is a great guy who makes you feel immediately at ease, my boyfriend and I had never ridden before and were a bit nervous but Tom talked us through everything and didn't let us on the road until we were fully ready which we really appreciated. I was a bit rubbish and took ages to get it right but Tom was really encouraging and never rushed me - and I got there in the end! The bike ride itself was so much fun and definitely the highlight of our trip so far, would definitely recommend this tour!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Sazzarina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sore arms sore bum and I couldn't be happier.”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Tom is one of those people you have immediate respect for as soon as you meet them. I was fortunate enough to have previous experience on a bike which enable us to get on the road quickly and cover more ground then normal. Tom has a lot of passion for the town and it's people which is great to see first hand and be a part of it.

1 Thank Bubbahshrimp
Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Trip! Great Sights! Great Man!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Absolutely brilliant trip! My girlfriend got taught while I went and had some fun on the trails. She is very small but he adjusted the bike for her and taught her to ride. She was up and going in no time thanks to Tom. She decided to go on the back so we could do a more difficult route and Tom charged nothing for the training! Was a brilliant morning and the sights were breathtaking. It's a must for anyone going through Vang Vieng! Tom is really friendly and takes you to great spots!

Visited March 2013