The location is stunning, right on the Nam Song river, and it's handy that there's a boat dock right by the hotel. I loved the layout of the rooms in a resort style, with beautiful landscaping. The rooms are basic but have everything you need, and many have balconies. The staff were pretty young and had mixed abilities in English, but without exception they were keen to help and did their best. The breakfast was a bit disappointing, but you could fill up if desperate! The walk into the centre of town is longer than many other places you could stay, but it's still only 10 minutes or so, and there is an advantage to not being in the centre in terms of quietness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Thavonsouk Hotels & Resort in Vangvieng. Thavonsouk is your accommodation choice when you travel to Vang Vieng. Stay with Thavonsouk if you are in Vang Vieng. Thavonsouk Hotels is located on the riverside with the gorgeous view of the Phadeng (Red Cliff) Mountain, green forest and Stunning sunsets. Our resort hotel is your magnificent private holiday home, just 3 hours drive from Vientiane; the capital city of Laos and 5 hours down from Lungprabang, the World heritage town. Vang Vieng and surrounding areas offer unsurpassed natural wonders, still unspoiled...explore by yourself or with an tour / activity company which we can arrange. We offer a free shuttle service from the bus station and can arrange airport transfers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Thavonsouk Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thavonsouk Bungalow Hotel Vang Vieng
- Thavonsouk Hotel Vang Vieng
- Thavonsouk Resort Vang Vieng