We stayed at this hotel on 13 January 2014 :
- the hotel was full with South Korean tour tourists who booked the nice rooms with view on the river
- the rooms 'with view on the village' have in fact NO view : there are no windows just a door. And our door was blocked because just in front of another building at back side of the hotel
- there was NO warm water. When entering the hotel, following warning was posted : 'This is our first winter period. Please help us save solar heater water'. This meant in fact that the solar heating was insufficient for the full hotel and hence no warm water.
The title of Boutique hotel for this is really not worth it ! And also the staff, while gently, was not able to help.
I had hoped to have a much better stay at Vang Vieng.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated on the river bank in the heart of town, the Silver Naga hotel welcomes guests to experience magnificent mountain views and warm hospitality. With a focus on ethical tourism, the environment and excellent service, we aim to make your stay relaxed and comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Silver Naga Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.