“Great Laos food!”

Cuisines: Asian, European, Thai
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

Good chicken satay - so much great sauce-and spicy cucumber salad. Really delicious. Nice service. Laid back seating; the toilet and kitchen is part of the family house.

Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

The food here was amazing. The chicken shnitzle my boyfriend had was the best I've eaten. The shakes are also fantastic. The place is clean, good menu and good prices.
I would say the service was a little poor
We had to walk over with a menu ourselves to order some more drinks. Our empty plates were also sat in front of is for half hour after we'd eaten whilst we finished our drinks.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

We waited for quite sometime before the food was being served to us and there were only a handful of people in the restaurant when we were there. The food itself is okay but we went in with high expectation because of the reviews and left a little disappointed.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

AMD provides very flavourful food at great prices. Although it is just past the bridge it is definitely worth a try.

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

It very pleasent be hear. I had very positive expirace with this place. Owner was very frienly. Each food which I tried was so great. Spicy food was realy spicy. I can just realy recommend this place.