“The best Chicken Kiev!”

Cuisines: American
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“The best Chicken Kiev!”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Was brought here by my friends on my first day in town and it was their last day, and ordered the chicken kiev. It taste amazing, up to now it is the best I have had. Excellent food and beverages with wide range too. Friendly service and a great spot to hang out and have a nice dinner

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank sakticleaver

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
“A gem of VV”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

We ordered sweet and sour pork, pizza and steak. Unlike many other restaurants in SE Asia our food came out together! We had to wait but the food was fantastic and freshly served so it was well worth the wait. They also play great classic rock if you need a break from friends an family guy! I would go back in a heartbeat.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Vanessa S
UK
“The good, the bad and the ugly.”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Although this restaurant previously has had very good reports, following our visit on the evening after the last reviewer, it would appear that the standard has deteriorated somewhat. Maybe this was the reason there were no other diners during our visit.

Whilst my partner had relatively good meal, (he chose the chicken Thai curry), he was surprised that it came with no sauce and was not quite as spicy as he had requested. He did however enjoy it.

My meal was certainly not as I expected from the description on the menu, and neither was it enjoyable or very attractively presented. I had ordered the spicy tuna pasta salad. When my meal arrived it contained no salad (apart from a few finely chopped basil leaves); there was minimal tuna but plenty of very greasy spaghetti.

Whilst the staff were very attentive, we shall however not be returning.

• Visited April 2012
“Overrated”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We went here for dinner based on positive tripadvisor reviews and were very disappointed with the meals. The pesto spaghetti was extremely heavy, and pork schnitzel bland with uncooked potato salad on the side. one meal took 30 mins to arrive, the other took almost an hour. The handcut chips was the nicest of the lot, but it was not worth writing home about either...

Visited April 2012
Vang Vieng, Laos
“God place”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I ate and drink there with friends.friendly owner and good food. all of us have enjoyed this place. visitors may enjoy this place and food

Visited April 2012