“Taste very good”

Lao Falang Vang Vieng Italian Street Food
Ranked #23 of 89 Restaurants in Vang Vieng
Description: Italian rosticceria with Italian products ... Fresh food prepared every day ... Local welcoming ... Price accessible to all
Reviewed July 5, 2018

I already bought some foods and fruit juice from outside to eat in hotel. On the way I saw this store and bought a snack for only 15,000 Kip to see how the taste was. At first bite it was so so but as I kept eating, it tasted so good. I wanted to buy more the next day, arrived before 10am but they haven't opened yet. We had to leave so we missed the treat.

Rocco T, Proprietario at Lao Falang Vang Vieng Italian Street Food, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2018

We regret that you have not had time to eat our food again ... We invite you to try the next time you come back to this city

Reviewed June 11, 2018

Being Italian and being travelling around for years, I miss italian food every now and then.
I found this place in Vang Vieng, on the main road, next to the most famous clubs and pubs and I was amazed by the quality of the food!
Food is wonderful, proper Italian pizza and proper Italian pizza maker!
Grazie chef! A presto!

Rocco T, Proprietario at Lao Falang Vang Vieng Italian Street Food, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Thank you so much for the compliments you made me .... Have a good trip soon

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

Best pizza in town. Had a few times eating there. Loved it. Original italian taste. Thumb up. Place is running by Italian people.

Rocco T, Proprietario at Lao Falang Vang Vieng Italian Street Food, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

Thanks for your thumb up... If you come back here one day I hope you will find me in a bigger place where you can eat a good carbonara

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

I think we have been there three times on our five days trip to Vang Vieng. And it’s not that expensive, you can get a slice for 20 000 Kip.

Thank you for your visits and your appreciation

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant served very nice pizza. When I was in vv, I had 3 kinds of pizza - pepperoni, margherita and vegeterian! All those tastes really good!!

It was very lucky that having a chance to get some good qualities of Italian street food in Vang Vieng.
There were various kinds of Italian food and the price were reasonable. Besides, the men were really kind!

So hope that more people who visit vv would get its nice foods!
If I go to vv again, I’ll definetely drop by this restaurant and get some nice foods again :D

방비엥에 갔을 때 신닷 피핑쏨 식당 근처를 지나다 이 가게를 알게됐어요! 피핑쏨 가기전 맞은편에 있는 이탈리안 스트릿 푸드라고 한글로도 작게 써있어서 쉽게 찾을 수 있을거에요!
일단 피자가 정말 맛있구요, 저희는 마가리타, 페퍼로니, 베지테리안 3가지를 먹어봤는데 너무 맛있었어요! 한조각은 다음날 아침에 먹었는데 심지어 식어도 맛있어요.
이탈리아 가지 않고도 이탈리아 정통 스트릿 푸드를 이 가격에 먹을 수 있다는건 한국에선 불가능하니까 방비엥에 있을때 드셔보세요!! 완전 추천해요~!

Rocco T, Proprietario at Lao Falang Vang Vieng Italian Street Food, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2018

Thanks ... We are happy that you were happy after eating our food ... I hope to see you again in the future