“Fabulous weekend we had!”
Review of Tamassa

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Bel Ombre
portlouis
“Fabulous weekend we had!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Value for money ..this how i could resume my stay at tamassa hotel. Dynamic and welcoming staff who did not at any time hesitate to assist us all throughout.lmprinted moments forever...the cleanliness of the resort,the spa,the food, the entertainment proposed did meet our expectations. The spa is indeed a haven of relaxation where all worries are left behind. We are still nostalgic of our stay..we"ll surely be back soon because tamassa and the whole staff are part and parcel of our first choice destination..my son of 4 is a great fan of the hotel. Be it for couples or families, tamassa proposes multiple facets to provide complete satisfaction.its initiative in promoting ecotourism should be pinpointed..in fact it is among the rarest resorts which caters for the environment..talking a walk in the garden one could see the basilic plants and other herbs.words are not enough to describe the fabulous moments one can experience there..one should live them to feel the same way we enjoyed each and every moment..my heartiest thanks go to priya who is now more than a friend who sees to ut that my requirements are met..yanesh who smilingly would see to it all the clients are treated duly and pooja who is always positive..n all the rest who in a way or the other way contribute to the proper functioning of the resort.long live tamassa...

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank haabil
Nitesh P, General Manager at Tamassa, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Dear Haabil,

Thank you for the fantastic feedback.

I am delighted to hear so good things about my Team and the estate, which I am so proud of. Even our previous guests have spoken very highly about our Team Members.

Our people at Tamassa are very friendly. They carry positive attitude, show gratitude and respond to all requests with a smile.

Your amazing comment will certainly help all our future guests towards choosing Tamassa.

Tamassa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (783)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Mauritius
Reviewed April 14, 2014

My fiance and I spent a fabulous 4 days at your hotel. Everything was amazing. It was a special 30th birthday celebration and everyone was extremely attentive to our needs. Lux me Heathy Spa is absolutely stunning with the beautiful beds. The gym has got great equipment and the fitness team was always around to help.
We had fantastic food at the Beach restaurant. Everyone was extremely friendly. An amazing holiday in a great and friendly hotel.
Magalie

2 Thank Magalie P
Nitesh P, General Manager at Tamassa, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the spectacular feedback.

Team Tamassa is pampered to hear such great comments about the estate and our people, which we are so proud of.

We are obliged, as you choose Tamassa for celebrating your birthday. Thank you for that, and we wish you a beautiful year ahead.

Rajkot
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Its relly beautiful hotel ! It was amazing with the rooms, staff, enviornment, restaurant and specially the beach restaurant ! The beauty of nature is found at tamassa. I would love to visit again here !

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Kalpesh P
Nitesh P, General Manager at Tamassa, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Kalpesh P,

Thank you for the fantastic feedback.

Truly delighted to learn that you had a great stay with us.

At Tamassa, Team Members seek opportunities to make each moment matter and help our guests celebrate life.

Mauritius
Reviewed April 13, 2014

spent an unforgettable weekend at Tamassa Resort with my girls. Got the chance to explore the outstanding natural landscape of Bel Ombre where I've never been so far, was being treated like a Princess by the staff, got the nicest room with an amazing sea view when I woke up, met friendly people, made new friends (who I probably wnt see again but shall never forget), ate food till my stomach yelled STOP, got drunk, was so kindly being given cocktails at the bar with just a charming smile, enjoyed the beautiful Sega till I cldn't feel my feet and danced like a real dancing QUEEN in the night club like I was the only one on the dancefloor. Felt like a star for a weekend.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Divya R
Nitesh P, General Manager at Tamassa, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Divya R,

Thank you for the beautiful feedback.

At Tamassa, we strongly believe in helping guests celebrate life, indirectly making them feel like King & Queen.

We are very fortunate to have an amazing team, who is not just well trained, but also very friendly with our guests.

Quatre Bornes
Reviewed April 12, 2014

My sister and I just left the Tamassa hotel last week. We have had numerous stays at this fantastic hotel throughout the years and the service was just as great. We felt special.
Great welcome by the staff. Never a dull moment there with karaoke night, games at Ti-baz. Adored the new B-bar, spa, the truck, and best of all the ice cream parlour ;)

Loved the Indian night. Great show!!

Special thanks for making our stay awesome goes to Gino and his team, Pooja with her nice and genuine smile, Rajiv at the bar-always a nice word. Bharat at the reception-warm welcome.

Thank u guys. See you very soon.
Anna and Ariane

Room Tip: Excellent view from every room- no worries!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Anna_ariane_2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the startling feedback.

Team Tamassa will be delighted to learn that you had a great stay with us.

Your comment covers key areas of the resort, which will certainly help our future guests towards choosing Tamassa.

I am glad to read through the names of our team members, who go out of their way to help our guests celebrate life.

We look forward to have another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

It was our first trip to Mauritius and as others we were excited and anxious about our tour. Tamassa was like a pill that reduced our anxiety of our stay & food. We felt safe and secured. Kudos to their staff. They are all smiling and always approachable for any kinda help we needed. We were at our leisure and it was amazing to be at Tamassa. Further, their beach and its view is amazing. Having 3 swimming pools is an added advantage, as they are not crowded always. Being south Indian veg, we were never exposed to compromise in food and taste. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone :)

1 Thank Subramaniam B
Dear Subramaniam B,

Thank you for the charming feedback.

It is no longer important to meet the expectations of our guests; we have to exceed them each time. Reading through your lovely comment, I am delighted, as my team has done it once again.

At Tamassa, our Team Members are special, they are very friendly, carry positive attitude, show gratitude and respond to all requests with a smile.

We look forward to have another opportunity to serve you.

Uxbridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 11, 2014

This was a beautiful location, it could have been a wonderful holiday. I have U.C. and unable to eat spicy food - I was given an alternative of choosing from the childrens menu. This was fine if you want chicken goujons or fish nuggets with mash or chips - they suggested I tell them what I would like but had no alternatives to the buffet. That being said, the staff were more friendly than anywhere else I have been, there were plenty of trips and activities and most of the people enjoyed their stay. Having U.C. once my stomach was upset I needed to stay near a restroom. Pity there was only one restroom on the beach so spent most of the time round the pool. If you have dietry needs discuss with the restauramt manager.

Room Tip: We were furthest from the bach so very quiet which was great, so very quiet at night.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Valerie N
Dear Valerie N,

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort.

We truly value the views of our guests and we apologize if we did not meet your expectations, although I am glad that you found Tamassa as an amazing destination.

Saying so, I am equally delighted to learn that you found the people very friendly, infact more than anywhere else. This makes your feedback very special for us, as we concentrate heavily on our people, being the central pillar of our values.

Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our duty and we shall not move away from it. The departments concerned and I have reviewed each of your comment and have taken appropriate actions to resolve the same.

We greatly appreciate your feedback, as it helps us to improve and provide a better experience to our future guests.

We sincerely hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bel Ombre
#1 of 4 in Grand Gaube
LUX* Belle Mare
LUX* Belle Mare
#1 of 12 in Belle Mare

Been to Tamassa? Share your experiences!