“Wonderful stay”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Bel Ombre
Mauritius
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I book tamassa on the occasion of my 15 wedding anniversary..I was surprised when as soon as I did my check in the lady greeted us happy wedding anniversary to both my hubby and I, after that we went our room which was a deluxe family room very comfortable for a family with kids and my daughter was very happy to have her own room and toilet. We had a nice n warm welcome at the show restaurant and all the staff was very helpful and kind always smiling and very professional, the food was delicious and we got a huge variety of both veg and non veg. We enjoy the swimming pools . After dinner we were surprised when we were greeted by music and a cake to celebrate and make the special moments more wonderful.I was very happy with my stay and will surely recommend this hotel to everyone. A special thanks to priya from reception and rajiv and kevin from bar.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Nitesh P, General Manager at Tamassa, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Ms. Neetu,

Thank you for your fabulous feedback.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us, on the very special occasion of your fifteenth wedding anniversary.

Team Tamassa understands the importance of each moment and works extremely hard to ensure that all our guests celebrate life.

Nitesh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (782)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I recently stayed at the Tamassa Resort in Mauritius.
The service was excellent, staff very attentive...& nothing was too much trouble.
I inadvertently left my wallet in the safe (which contained a large sum of money.) The Resort contacted the group I was travelling with & then arranged for it to be delivered to me. Thank you to all concerned.
I am thoroughly impressed the the honesty & intregrity of this resort.
Well done Tamassa! I

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Robyn R
Dear Ms. Robyn,

Thank you for your amazing feedback.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us.

It is very touching to hear your story about the wallet, and I feel proud of my team.

Along with People, one of our most important core value is “Integrity” and I am glad Team Tamassa stood strong on it.

Floreal
Reviewed September 22, 2013

like the facilities, internet's good connectivity. all-inclusive option great. the pools rightly situated so that they are not overcrowded. food great. tasty pastries and desserts. for afternoon tea, freshly prepared pancakes would be preferable. The Show's staff is very welcoming.

Room Tip: The Family room on the ground floor is great, easy access to the pool. We were near the Kid's cl...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank St Medar N
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

At Tamassa, the team is purely dedicated to helping guests celebrate life.

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 21, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel to celebrate our silver wedding Anniversay. From the moment of arrival the service was excellent. The hotel was superb and so clean. The staff are impeccable and nothing is too much trouble to them. Especially our room boy Jaheen what a lovely person he is. Nothing was too much trouble for him. He is an asset to the hotel. Well done Jaheen I hope I spelt your name correct.
The hotel gave us a lovely Anniversary meal on the beach the food and the ambience was excellent.
I can not rate this hotel highly enough and would definitely go back.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent
1 Thank Karen D
Nitesh P, General Manager at Tamassa, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for an amazing review.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I would also like to take this opportunity to “Thank you” for choosing Tamassa to celebrate your anniversary.

Port Louis
Reviewed September 21, 2013

What i can say about this hotel,if only just wow n wow. I have been there 4 times and each time it was just magnificient. There is one lady named Priya Bonomally there, and it was with her that i did my first booking at Tamassa and since then it was her who has done everything for me concerning bookings. I remembered last time i ask her that to prepare something for me as i was going to celebrate my fiancee birthday there, and at the end i will just say that much "thanks a lot Priya" everything was marvellous, the dinner site, the menus, the cake, the decoration of the room. Everything was just unforgettable for my fiancee and myself.
I will recommend you to make your booking to this lady as for sure you won't be deceived as her professionalism is just wow.

Room Tip: Every room at tamassa is good
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Nitesh P, General Manager at Tamassa, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your marvelous feedback.

At Tamassa, each team member understands the importance of each moment and works extremely understand to ensure that all our guests celebrate life.

A big ”Bravo” to Priya for creating that “wow” factor for our guests.

Quatre Bornes
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Our honeymoon was schedule on 01 Sep - we reached very late - it was a very nice welcome - nice room and display, we spend the night.In the morning the dream started - the location was perfect - the staffs were very helpful to guide us. We got familiar very quick and it was exactly what we were searching for.The whole team in both show n playa restaurant was outstanding - i felt so so so much at ease - the quality of the service - the food itself, the display everything was perfect - believe me - never i ate that much - i made some friends there - i met Eshan Meerun, a chef there - he was of an extreme kindness - he even advised me on the menus and helped me for the menus at playa restaurant - many many many thanks to him - definitely when u eat well everything sets out by itself - my thanks goes also to Wahed, Jerry, Shaan and Stephane - i promise that i will come back very very soon - one more thanks for everything - u all deserve a big big applause- thanks for making my stay a royal one. Keep it up

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool inside are ideal ones
1 Thank 307Samad786
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your fantastic feedback.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. What amazes me is to read through the names of our team members, each one committed to help our guests celebrate life.

It is all about people and am thrilled to have such incredible colleagues.

Mauritius
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Amazing resort with very helpful staff from the first minute we arrived the resort till the time we departed.The room is nicely set and though a standard room ,we had a great view on the pool and the sea.We enjoyed this lovely resort very much for our honeymoon getaway and we sincerely look forward to come back soon.Thanks to all the Tamassa Team for being so helpful.

Room Tip: Room on first and second floor seems to have a clearer view on the sea,make sure you make your reque...
1 Thank RMN459
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at Tamassa. The team will be delighted to read through your amazing feedback.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bel Ombre
#1 of 4 in Grand Gaube
LUX* Belle Mare
LUX* Belle Mare
#1 of 12 in Belle Mare

Been to Tamassa? Share your experiences!