We stayed for 7 nights at the Heritage Telfair, we chose this hotel for its kids club from 2 years old. My youngest daughter was 2.5 at the time and she is very reserved so we werent sure if she would even go to the kids club! Well Linda and her team were unbelievable, both our kids fell into Linda's welcoming arms. All the ladies at the kids club were so good to them and when we they werent at the kids club our kids would ask us if they could please go to Linda's house!
Besides the kids club being a huge success and my husband and I spending heaps of time catching up after a busy work year, there was so much to do within the resort and the Heritage Awali situated next door! Everyone was so good to us and it was a great experience. We gymed everyday in a well equipped gym, went to the spa (included free facilities)' went cycling out of the resort, did pilates and ate delicious food! The boat house had lots of included water sports and we canoe'd everyday! It was so easy to have a healthy, relaxing holiday.
We chose half board which i think was a good option! Alchohol is very expensive but we took wine and had wine in our room on the balcony. Lunch was expensive too but it still worked out cheaper than choosing the full board option! I drink and my husband doesnt so i probably could have benefited from a full board option that woukd have included alchohol but im glad i didnt over indulge.
What a wonderful memorable holiday, the Activities with the kids, the activities with the kids on their own and the adukt activities were great! Food was great, staff went over and above. absolutely loved everything. I cant say enough about our exceptional experience....oh actually we were there in their winter so it wasnt as expensive as their summer but then again the weather wasnt absolutely wonderful either but that was okay for us! X
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort offers a variety of luxury accommodation in a discrete village design with 20 different villas of 6 or 8 rooms. 158 rooms and suites have beautiful sea views or river views with floor to ceiling French windows, private balconies or verandas. Heritage Le Telfair is a member of Small & Luxury Hotels of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TravelClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort (Closed for renovation) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Le Telfair Golf And Spa Resort
- Heritage Le Telfair Golf Hotel Bel Ombre
- Le Telfair Hotel
- Hotel Le Telfair
- Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort (Closed For Renovation) Mauritius/Bel Ombre