We went to the Heritage Golf & Spa Resort in January.
Yes I know my review is a bit late however I'm still thinking about how wonderful the holiday was.
We were there on the all inclusive package and we were very impressed with it.
I did think that the resort would skimp on things for people on the All Inclusive but it is the opposite.
The staff just can not do enough to make you feel welcome.
The food was excellent in each of the restaurants, especially in the Infinity Blue restaurant.
The food is excellent in this restaurant weather it be for Lunch or in the Evening.
There are about 8 White an 8 Red wines included in the All-Inclusive, all the wines that we tried were all very good,a good selection of French and South African wines.
The resort does require Men to wear Shirts and Long Trousers in the evening which I felt was a nice idea.
The treatments which we had everyday were marvellous.
It did rain for a few days which was OK as we spent a good amount of time reading, we also had a lap top which we could use as a DVD player, which is handy if you find yourself stuck in doors because of the showers.
We did hire a car one day which cost about £35 and drove around the south part of the island to see the waterfalls.
The hotel can arrange car hire and a picnic lunch for you.
You won't need much spending money if you are on the All Inclusive package.
All we spent in spending money for 10 days was £200 and most of that was up with tips at the end of the holiday, these is a cash point at the Airport, so use that one when you arrive.
Would I go back? We are already planning on going back in January!
If you are travelling with kuoni as we did and if you collect Air Miles then call Air Miles first to see if they have ay deals, they gave us a 10% discount and enough Air Miles for 2 flights to paris for booking through them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the unspoiled wild south of the island, Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort is the ideal place to experience authentic Mauritius and relax in harmony with nature either for just the two of you, or with the whole family. This luxury hotel combines elegance with the magic of Africa and offers high-end accommodations and an exceptional range of facilities: 18 hole golf course overlooking the ocean, two of the most beautiful well being centres of the Indian Ocean area with the Seven Colours Spa and the Umuzi Fitness Centre, a unique concept in kids' clubs and privileged access to a colonial manor house and a nature reserve. A variety of unique delights to leave you with unforgettable holidays in Mauritius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Awali Golf Hotel Bel Ombre
- Heritage Awali Golf And Spa Resort
- Heritage Hotel Bel Ombre
- Heritage Resort Bel Ombre
- Heritage Mauritius
- Heritage Golf Spa Mauritius
- Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort Mauritius/Bel Ombre