Service very mixed. Some lovely staff, but just as many not so.
Food great in the buffet but very limited options on all inclusive deal.
Kids club had a few plastic baby toys in one room, basic colouring, half hearted entertainment. I was not comfortable leaving my 5 and 6 year old there and they were bored and did not want to go.Very different to our experiences at kids clubs elsewhere.
Would definitely not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the unspoiled wild south of the island, Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort is the ideal place to experience authentic Mauritius and relax in harmony with nature either for just the two of you, or with the whole family. This luxury hotel combines elegance with the magic of Africa and offers high-end accommodations and an exceptional range of facilities: 18 hole golf course overlooking the ocean, two of the most beautiful well being centres of the Indian Ocean area with the Seven Colours Spa and the Umuzi Fitness Centre, a unique concept in kids' clubs and privileged access to a colonial manor house and a nature reserve. A variety of unique delights to leave you with unforgettable holidays in Mauritius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Booking.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Awali Golf And Spa Resort
- Heritage Awali Golf Hotel Bel Ombre
- Heritage Hotel Bel Ombre
- Heritage Resort Bel Ombre
- Heritage Mauritius
- Heritage Golf Spa Mauritius
- Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort Mauritius/Bel Ombre