We spent three days at this beautiful hotel and it was an outstanding experience. The hotel is truly beautiful, the grounds are lush and well maintained, the staff are polite and helpful. Our room was luxurious, large and well appointed with a lovely view of Mt Kenya and a cozy fireplace. The food was truly delicious! There are lots of different activities at the hotel. We enjoyed the birdwatching walk with the hotel's naturalist, the equator ceremony and the Maasai dancers performing right after tea time. We also visited the animal orphanage which is right next door and had a truly amazing hands-on experience with several of the rescued animals, specially a baby giraffe named Eva. Simon, the hotel's naturalist, took us on a couple of game drives to nearby Sweetwaters and Solio Game Reserves. If you go, be sure to ask for him as he is extremely nice and knowledgeable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With magnificent views of majestic Mount Kenya, the Fairmont Safari Club's 120 luxuriously appointed guest rooms, set in over 100 acres of landscaped gardens, offer a unique blend of comfort, relaxation and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Fairmont Hotels, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and Priceline so you can book your Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Hotel Nanyuki
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Hotel
- Mount Safari Club Kenya
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Nanyuki Town