We stayed at the Mount Kenya safari club for one nights in February 2013. It is at an amazing location with an amazing view of the mountain. Whilst we were there we saw the mountain all day which was a treat. The rooms are very comfortable and nice. The setting for lunch was really nice but our experience at breakfast and in particular dinner was not good. The place were the buffet dinner waylaid out was not very nice and the food was not great. We felt that a number of things from lunch were served again at dinner. We would go again as it is one of my favourite parts of Kenya.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With magnificent views of majestic Mount Kenya, the Fairmont Safari Club's 120 luxuriously appointed guest rooms, set in over 100 acres of landscaped gardens, offer a unique blend of comfort, relaxation and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Expedia, TravelUp, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Hotel Nanyuki
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Hotel
- Mount Safari Club Kenya
- Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club Nanyuki Town